Reviews for Saints and Sinners
StormLover chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
This one went someplace that I wasn't sure how to follow but I somehow think that was your ontent. Ro was an interesting individual in this o e the others. I'm not use to Hank and the Professor being the bad guy so that was new. Anyhow, interesting read.
zofie15 chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Ok WTHell?! This story is freaking confusing me. I don't get the ending at all. I was a bit confused during the whole story but I really don't get the ending. I mean ok I get the whole mind control end everything but why did everyone die or did they really die or not. And why was Ororo sudenly in a hospital and was dieing? And what role did the Phoenix play at the end when it wasn't even mentioned in the other chapters at all. Just to many questions and loose ends for me to really comprehend the story. I liked it a lot but I totaly hate the ending. And I'm still confused as hell, my emotions are completely mixed and messed up. Don't like the feeling...maybe I'm being manipulated as well by charles o_O...sooo messed up. Were you trying for an Inseption style maybe? Anyway thank you for sharing your story and keep up the great work.
mscarm chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
It was great read but you kinda lost the plot for me like the last three or so chapters. Like it was on crack or something because it was cray.
nakala chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
Crazy read
Just the mist crackish thing I have ever read but it was certainly entertaining
VampirePrincess86 chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
Wow. I had to read the last part twice to realize that storm was dreaming before she died. Very very good story. Seemed a bit out if bar toe at many points with lots of people but still a very good story.
nakala chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
dear charles what do you think you're doing
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
BEST AUTHOR EVER!1111
KolBrden chapter 21 . 1/26/2011
Hey I already reviewed chap 22 so if cannot do it again even though I want to add more so I previous it but this is a somewhat continuation alrights? Alrights.

Is this some kind of Inception based fic cuz you really had my brains racking and clawing most of the time. Pissed me off I admit, good effot but I didn't like it to be honest. I was lost and the ending is annoyig... Again is this just a whatever plot cuz I'm confused.
KolBrden chapter 22 . 1/26/2011
WTF is up with the brain thingy? The characters are OOC seems to me.

I got lost in several parts even as I re read them, and just WTF I don't get the ending.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 22 . 10/31/2009
Are u ever going to update?
OriginalCeenote chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
Of course this is great. I missed out on reading these on the Realm. I am eventually going to read my way through the rest. Great stuff.
Felicia chapter 22 . 10/20/2005
good story but the ending was so confusing
Luc Star chapter 22 . 9/11/2005
man.. the last two chapters have been really confusing... though i understand what's going on but i just can't accept the fact that the X-Men are dead... not the old canuck. oh well.. guess i'll have to wait and see what kind of twists and turns this story is going to take. take care and please.. update soon.
Francesca chapter 22 . 6/22/2005
A brilliant story. I loved every minute of it. Could you maybe write a sequal?
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Saved 'em all the bother of facing off with that god awful Mojo!

Great story.