Reviews for I'll Give You Forever
m chapter 22 . 2/4/2012
pls pls continue
JoChan-2005 chapter 22 . 9/24/2009
...so will u continue this story? I realluy love it! and really wish to know where will u take this guys! pretty please )
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
SO unbelievably sad...
catti-dono chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
um...really think you should finish what you started...catti
Belle86 chapter 22 . 3/11/2009
Took me forever to refind this story because i couldn't remember the name or who wrote it..only bits and pieces from the story. SO glad i've finally found it! Glad that it's been updated too! Love the story! Keep those chapters coming!
tcl7189 chapter 22 . 1/18/2009
OMG! This is such a great story...And I can totally understand Kaoru's inner person pain...can't wait for the next chapter...
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 22 . 1/13/2009
Oh sigh this is wonderful. It took me forever to read.. I've been so busy. But it was wonderful.

I actually believe faithfully in reincarnation..so it was nice to actually read a story around it for once. Haha.. Wow I can't believe you've kept this story up for so long, that's very impressive.

So.. this is an amazing piece of work, please keep at it, and continue it, and update soon. I am a patient reader, because I'm just so busy-so don't feel bad if its a while from now. Some writers just get so angry with reviewers when they whine and ask for updates..haha. But I'm not one of those. Take your time, and your work will be better than if you wrote it in a hurry!

Have a cookie.

Chibi
Gixie chapter 22 . 12/31/2008
Wow, I love the plot, that is awesome! Not too much description, but that sort of makes everything as thought it all fits together. I especially like the italics and some bits made me feel emotional and it's not often that I feel like that when reading. So basically to sum it all up, I love it!

Update soon, I'm dying to read the next chapter!
stela chapter 22 . 12/4/2008
i find this fic few days a go, and it had fascinated me. Keep going is great job specially on the characterization.
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 22 . 12/1/2008
holy cow! i didnt even know this story was still in progress! i felt so sure it had been given up on, and im so glad to be proven wrong! XD i hope to see more soon! ttyl
AshmandaLC chapter 22 . 12/1/2008
WO! we've been waiting! and we received!XD this was great! hope to see another update soon! on my faves! XD
kk's lil chihuahua chapter 22 . 11/28/2008
WOw! Overwhelming :)! Please update soon. This is so god! its MAD.

There was only one thing i dint like. The she's mine business. Kao's not a possession. It makes it seem as if Kenshin doesnt respect her as an individual. I usually dont mention this while reviewing but i mentioned it coz i loved your story. :D Anyways THUMBS UP! _
rurouni dee chapter 22 . 11/23/2008
Wow - intense story. I love it! I can't wait for the next update.
anonymous chapter 22 . 11/23/2008
It's like reading Twilight! And it's not about vampires... It's my first time reading it, i read it until 2 a.m, couldn't stop! Please keep updating, as I've realized this story has been up since five years ago. The only opinion of it is that you add more details and description in your narration. It's sometimes vague; who is saying what line, or where's it happening, etc. But the dialogues are hands down entertaining. Keep it up! :)
jobetz chapter 22 . 11/22/2008
Despite having followed the story for years, I can barely follow this chapter...its quite confusing.