Reviews for Cast Away Ending
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
GRUFF! get back on FF and post another chpater. I wanted to see them together and no one else seemed to go that way... please finish the story :)
Annalea chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Good so far, where's the rest?
crazy4fun chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I see you started this in 2003 and haven't updated. You really should because you've gotten me wondering whats gonna happen in this alternate Pleze update it!
notDavidTalbot chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
u have gotta update soon
Matt15086 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Thats sad! :(:( Please write more though!
Double-Sins chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Well are you going to update?
NotSaying chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Hope this explains whats in the package that he says saves him!
Ever since I watched the film Iv wondered whats in the package!
DawnsDinos chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I just found your story. I can't wait to see what happens. Please write more soon.

MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Add the next chapter soon, I think you should really get your meaning if you add a little more to this chapter.

Well it's good to read ya

Mystic _- (SO GLAD WILSON DIDN'T GET LOST,(he's not "dead" exactly))
sandra24 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
yah i hated the end of castaway.. what they should have done to the end was after him talking to that lady on the road he should have asked her out and then she said yes and then him picking a road to go on and then drive off.. :) the ending of castaway sucked.. can't wait to read your ending.. :)
SuperKai chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Just joined huh. It was good timing, I guess. I just finished watching Cast Away again and was curious if there were any stories about the movie. The movie does leave a sort of cliffhanger, but you are led to a certain direction. I hope you have good luck with the continuation of this movie. Keep writing.