Reviews for A Happier World
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Oh lordy, as soon as I got to the line: "My poor little Shinji", I just lost it. *Wipes tear from eye* VERY funny stuff! _

The line about "There goes my last purpose in life" was great, too. Ahh, this fic was awesome, it was like parody-scene episode 26 style! _ Non-stop-talking Rei, huh? Let me guess: You've heard Evangelion: After the End, too? (If you have no idea what that is, PM me and I'll send you a link to it! _)

Best line ever? "I'm going out! Being in a depressing mood! Running away! Bye!"

For English not being your native language, I thought this was pretty good. _ And in the subs, Asuka calls Rei "Miss Perfect" or "First", as you mentioned, NOT (bleh) Wondergirl.
sydneyeliza chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow, I wish I'd've gotten around to reading this story earlier - I liked it a lot; Shinji's reactions made me laugh a lot :)

Secondly, I would never have guessed that English isn't your native language... trust me, your grammar is pretty darn good! Don't worry about it.
Nebel Engel chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
this story really rocks
Jho chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
I liked this a lot, thank you...ever going to continue it or is it simply a one-shot?
zero chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
funny.
naah seriosly I love it ,
asuka: nice, toji :polite , hikari:a bada**.
&rei : talkative, OK I'LL agree with that '
but gendo ,A nice guy , ?
that is a little too weird, cool but weird.
anyhoo I love it ,
I am a shinji\rei fan myself , but asuka's niceie attitude is a good change. unless shinji&rei are siblings. then it'll be another story.
but either way I like it.
oh by the way , what do you mean by i'll take over the world?
NOT IF i DO IT FIRST HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
just kidding,.
anways LOVE IT
PEACE TO ALL s*w the rest.
zero
kir44n chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Nice story, decent spelling and grammar. you should write a sequel, and take it from there )
kir44n chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Tabris chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
_ That's all I have to say. I'm glad Shinji-kun got some from Asuka for once... How 'bout you add a lemon... How about 8 different lemons in one story... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Ahem...puchuu.
Yue's Lady chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
good fic. the grammar's ok and everything...i like this fic!

asuka, nice (shudders in horror)...rei talking and not stopping (more horror) clean, housewifey misato...excuse me while i choke...caring gendou, now that takes the cake- throws up and continues to gag...
RuRsHeR chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Wow...

You just kept on coming with this fic...pulled no punches. What i mean is that there were no dull parts in this fic. Sure, some areas were more interesting than others but overall this was a fairly intriguing fic.

Positive:

Nice opener. Plot was good. Traditional but effective way of hinting that it was a fantasy world (excerpts of Shinji speakin with himself). And lastly,he ending was surprising.

Negative:

There were some spelling/grammatical errors that i managed to overlook. However, other readers may be much more critical. If i want i could edit this for you. Anyways, some other parts were a tad bit unclear. It could be due to the spelling/grammatical errors that threw me. If you want, email me and ill try to explain which parts were ambiguous.

Overall:

The fic was great. It was a feel good fic. Something thats just overall, a joy to read. It was very enlightening as well. I must say thanx as you've helped me come to a decision with something in my life with this fic. The theme (follow your heart/ "where everyone DOES what their hearts tell them to do) was conveyed very well. You did a very nice job of articulating your message. You're right, if everyone did just that, follow their heart, world would be a lot easier. Happier too...

Great fic. Earned a spot in my fav authors list. I look forward to more work from you.
DisKraced One chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
Hey, your story is good, but I got an important question, plz e-mail me at the answeer: Are shinji and Rei related? ya know like bro and sis?
Sutsurike Deafu chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
This could use a bit of work. There are a handful of big typos. (example: None instead of No one) You should reread before you post and recruit a few prereaders who know good grammer. I'm not trying to be mean, just helpful. It was a good story though, just a bit confusing when you reach those typos.
Ishagu chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
lol, pretty damn good!
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Really good story.
evil chick chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Wow that was a nice fic. You should really write more. _