Reviews for A Happier World
Guardian chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
I love this, an alt EVA world, you should write more on this... This fic has so many possibilities
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I knew we had a genuine German Comic in out mists! Nice way you've completely freaked out Shinji in this one. No one can confuse gendo and Rei with the canon here! We need more Funny Eva stories. Some here talke thing too sriously nice to have some stories that can make you laugh and relax you as well.

please keep em comin!

dennisud

Note: I'm also inviting you to join us at:

Hope you submit your stories to our Archives!
Jho chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
LOL I loved that :)
Priest chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
this was an interesting story. ill keep an eye out for more from you at a later date. Ja-ne (_)
Asianman2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
this fanfic is in my top 5 fav list for best fanfic,good job
Hyper Guyver chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
This... Was AWESOME!

No other way to put it. Funny, Nice, and in the end... Enlightning.

Awesome, best way I could put it.

And you should keep this as a one-shot... If you make the ending to final... How can we use our imagination?

So, just to say... This fic was Awesome, Amazing, Perfect.

The ever illusive,

Hyper Guyver
Marcos Edson chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
That was great! I would like to see a whole series based on the happier world as well! _
Tavis Cozzie Mitchell chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Damn you fliped the script on this. I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
rainbowrose and magister chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
FREAK OUT! That's what I have to say for such a story. I mean this in a good way, since this is quite the humor story.

PS. Kudos on the non-stop talking Rei. That is my favourite part.

signed, Magister
Foxboy chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Best.

AU/Mindscape fic.

Ever.

(b_')r Who's your buddy? Buddy Kirby! (b_')r
us shinji chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
well this is really funny i would have to say i was cracking up the hole way and that ending is really cool the only thing is that shinji is alittle occ but thats ok for this story any way for a first fic it is very very good so keep going
Literate Lord of Levity chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Despite the errors in grammar and spelling here and there, I found this to be a delightful little fic. Keep up the good work!
keyblade-00 chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Bravo! This was a very nice and enjoyable story to read. I hope you consider writing a story based on the happier world. I would really like to see how that would look. Any ways awesome job and good luck to you in the future writing more fanfic. I really hope you write a sequal to this or write something new really soon.

Jeff.J - Keyblade