Reviews for What Just Happened There?
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I had a giggle with this story! So, here we are, SG-1 is over, SG-Atlantis is over, and no movie yet for our Sam and Jack confirmation/resolution. But if it's any consolation, the boyfriend is long gone! Hope you're well, Ted.
xwingday chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I almost expected the system lord to be Cupid.
skiergal chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
So, I take it that Sam and Jack are getting married! Yeah!
ProudAthena chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Nice bit of fluff and I particularly liked the way you dealt with the proposal at the end. If I read one more 'romantic' Jack proposal I suspect I will scream.
Tash chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
WHAT! That was sort of confusing. The ending worked out great though! LOL! ;)
LuSo chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Phew! That could have been catastrophic, very good twist. Love it! :)
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Great story, very well written.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
LOL! Love the ending - but you really had me going for a while there, knowing that this fic is a short one. Good going. Gay Goa'uld, lmao!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Awesome story.
heidiweidel chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Delightful - and I agree with you about that BWC ep. I am under the understanding that she is only BWC because she and Jack are meant for each other. We shall see, I suppose.
Sara Loui chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
AH L'amoure

Ya never fail at writing a sweet, fluffy, romantic comedy Ted.

and pink sneakers, OMG what a picture!

LOL

Sara Lou
the female apophis chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I WANT MORE!

*looks hopefully in your direction*

love it! keep it up!
MurdocksChicka chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
LMAO! A 'Gay Goa'uld'! That was great! You've done it again! I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE your stories. It always puts a smile on my face and gives me a hearty laugh! Thanks for being a great writer! :D

-Kara
Lunar1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
BWC is also putting me off S7 a bit, I confess! Brilliant fic, very funny. I liked the idea of a *less conventional* Goa'uld ruler; great comedy potential! Nicely finished too.
urdreamkeeper chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
oh my gawd! that was great! you so had me going. wouldn't that just rock? nice work! *sighs in exasperation*