Reviews for Dreaming of You
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Nice story. I like how it is in first person, it makes it more personal. Everyone was in character. Good idea making the ending a dream.
sushi-dono chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
Oro?The horror...the horror... this is so...bad?There is no word fit for what has happened...you left us in a cliffhanger(bawls my eyes out).How could you?And I thought you were our friend...Anyway,I'm hoping for something with Soujiro in 's my fav character..._
tinaOo chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
O_O x10! ...wow thats WIERD! where tha hell u come up with all that! LOL I loved Sano's dream though, THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I was up at late reading this and Im really glad I didn't wake anyone up LMAO _ Where tha hell u get that from! O_o'
Death Scythe X-9 chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
If I ever had a dream like that I'd kill myself.
Sou chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
Very nice chapter, indeed. Indeed it was a nice story, indeed. Yup, indeed it was a nice story... It was a very nice chapter too... Indeed... Yuppers... It was indeed a very nice chapter... Please put up the next chapter soon... Indeed it was a nice chapter... (I have had a lot of chocolate milk!)
Tenken no Miko chapter 5 . 10/10/2003
It's a scary thought, but Kenshin doesn't live that long, right? Funny as hell. Poor Yahiko-CHAN.
ReverberatingSilence chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
UPDDATE!
Lizzy44 chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
sano's dream was great! _

yahiko's was...horrific...horrific...*shudder* lol
Kochou chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
Lol! chap 5 was great! i'm looking forward to the next one _
astimegoesby chapter 5 . 8/25/2003
GAH! This was funny, demo... I CAN'T GET THE PICTURE OF SANO BEING OLD OUT OF MY HEAD!

Sano: oi, I'm too young to be a wrinkled prune!
Sora no Hairo Yuki chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
funny and very weird lol
Sora no Hairo Yuki chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
great chappie! i luved it!
Starhopper chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
What a hoot! Yes, yes, please write more! I can't wait to see what else happens in this dream...though I'm not sure about the Ayame and Suzame courses: "It's soylent green!" As far as what happens in the second part...thought about making another character have this same dream and interact with Yahiko...like one of the old folks who is just going along with the crowd to appease his/her significant other...or Hiko...I've been following this for quite some time so please continue!
Valese chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
theyre all good and please continue, but this one is SCRAY! im very afraid! i like the sano one (very original) and the misao one was quite good
Koalaberry chapter 5 . 8/11/2003