Reviews for Crime
Mazie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That was really depressing. Suicides are always tragic. ;_; I can understand why you won that contest for best tradgedy. It was beautiful. I haven't read any Kikuno fic before, so way to go with the originality!
Poor Omi, waking up from his nightmare about his kaasan. And poor Kikuno, seeing the way her son is now right now. So bittersweet.
I loved it!
Gangsta Videl chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Whoa baby, that was deep! *stares* Yanno, the world really needs more fans of secondary characters-you, my friend, have just won the "I Brought GV A Sandwich And Now She's Uber-Happy/SLASH/GV Loves Those Who Love Secondary Characters Award" award. It's actually a fruit basket and some gummi bears, but who cares!

*_* My response to all of this [fic] in one word: Whoa.

XD You kick some ass, my friend, not only because you write well and heart the secondary characters, but you read my fics. Therefore, you are no longer a foolish mortal-unlike the rest of the world... *insert Heero-esque laughter here*

'Scuse me, I had another lapse of sanity there... don't worry, I'm fine now Good fic, wonderfully written. And being the sadist I am, I have to say I loved it... XD

-Gangsta Videl
Misura chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I like the concept and the idea of this story, as well as the song you chose to accompany it and the way you wrote it. In a way it saddened me to read Mamoru was the only one of her children Kikuno really loved ; maybe if she had tried she could have made a difference in the way Hirofumi and Masafumi turned out. Then again, maybe not. An interesting, touching read. ;_;
Rei4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Finally somebody writes about Kikuno! A very sad story. But very good!