Reviews for From Enemy to Fate
caityred2 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
why are there no more chapters? I just started reading all this fan fiction stuff and the first one I really like was "Chosen of The Gods" and then I went here and was all disappointed because there was no more here! You are such a great writer keep up the good work! :)
clb chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Slytherin brand baby oil? Anyway, very good with you're stories so far. I love it. I never really thought of harry and draco actually,well, dating. But now I'm all about it. They fo look cute together, don't they? Anyway, you're pn fire with this! Keep going! ( i was a little suprised about seamus and justin, !)
Kitty chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Its been really, and i mean REALLY long since you've updated, but this is good, please dont die on me! Hope your ok, cuz its like you dissapeared! Cmon, these stories are so good, plz finish them so i dont die!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I've read this and it's companion fic and I can honestly say I love them both! Please update again soon!
lexy1495 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
PLEASE! keep writeing im dieing to know what happens! I really want to know how the gang takes to being parents...
Nayeli chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
really like it i imagine harry singing and everybody clapping i just want to laugh please continued is really good i wish i could write like you i suck at writing anyways update please
jazzi chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
that was bloody briliant!
sweetteatwo chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
I liked how this fic is written so far I like how Harry could

sing in public like he did without being shy. when you up date any of your fic's please email me at
SugarDevil chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
I really like this story, I was hoping that you were going to do a Harry's pov. I can't wait for more of this, now I'm excited! Please try to work on your stories soon!

lots of love

Kris
JMisLB chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
I like it, post more please! aND WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITR ON CHOSEN OF THE GODS?
kayla chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
i like having the other side of the memoirs, of harry and draco... i hope u contionue to uopdate this one As well...

cheers

kayla
kodie chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
well as you continue to be stuck keep writing this it's very very very good and I hate to say things lightly. Well I don't but this is still v. v. v. good. :)
alecatq chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
very good lol. gosh i would never be caught alive singing in public. lol. great.
HP DM Together 4 Eva chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Hello,tis me again!I love this chapter!I've been waiting for you to update this!It really is an awesome chappie!Can't wait for more!
lupine flower chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Ek! The companion piece to Chosen of the Gods! Whoop! So exciting! I can't wait for the rest! Thanks for writing this!