Reviews for The Shadows of Death
mirokulover2 chapter 7 . 9/5/2003
it was a very good story but i think that you shouldn't have killed the little girl.
mirokulover2 chapter 5 . 9/4/2003
you are the best writer on this site! i can't wait to read you other fanfic's!
Jaded-Shrew chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
VERY COOL! bur so sad! i can't wait to read the next chapter about how Spick and Faye deal with their loss - should be good, a little soapopra-e, but good, lol.
djsouthersmoke chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
that was amazing...pure brilliance
Niki chapter 7 . 7/22/2003
That was really really sad... i seriously cried!
Chibi Ayame chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
::grins wildly:: I got to shoot the perverted guard! Muahahahahah! Love the story! Glad I got 2 b in it! .

(oh my gosh! i actually reviewed!...i gotta do this more often)
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Hey, hey, HEY! I just wanna thank Qui-ti, Tracey, Neko, Cat, DBZ Humor Writer, & my cuzin Wertzy 4 all of the GR8 reviews! ~HUGS TIGHTLY!~ Lol, I LUV u guyz! Never stop reviewing! Lol, haha, sorry~gasps~I'm just SO incredibly emotional! :*) Lol, haha, az u can plainly c, I don't get reviewed very much, haha, so yay! Keep it up u guyz...KEEP IT UP! I luv u guyz lots, byez! .~
Neko chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
BUWAHAHA! Thaz me...tha whore up there -Points at smiles proudly.- XD~ I gave info to tha Spike d00d.. woo buddy Muwaha... fyw people for future ref, I'm really not a whore -_-; rofl. Keep up tha good work on ur fics. _
Tracey chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Hey hey! Loved it lots, and also loved being in it, lol. I thought my role was pretty cool, and the personality matched mine pretty well, too. It was wonderfully written in my opinion, even if it was sad :*( But keep up the good work!

*~*~TRACEY~*~*
Qui-ti chapter 7 . 7/13/2003
Indeed! This was good, I really liked it a lot! Well written, and very sad, but it was so cool how you did the whole Good Veronica/Evil Veronica thing and all. But poor Aurora! Anywho, coolness, and great job!

Qui-ti chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
Oh, so this has to do with Kelly. Now I see. I was a tad confused for a few chappies, but I get it now. How sweet. But what is Vicious going to do and why didn't Spike tell Faye about the betrayel. He must've thought about it to get a hotel room! Anywho, must read more, this is awesome!

Chlorphyll,

Qui-ti chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
Oh no! Why isn't Veronica brave? Funny electric thingy, my cousin used one of those on a dude once (he's a cop). So very cool cool! More more, love it!

Qui-ti chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
When I read the part about Faye standing there after she saved Aurora, I was like "YES!" Great suspenses building, and I'm wanting to read more. Such rich plot devolopment!

Qui-ti chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
Hm. Spike and Faye are a tad OOC, but I'm thinking that may be because they've changed from an event of some sort...I haven't read the entire story yet, so I may change my assumptions... THIS ROCKS!

Qui-ti chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Hey, this is awesome! I've read some of your fics before, but this is the best! Keep it up, you're getting a lot better at writing!

Qui-ti

PS: The only reason I didn't review was that my computer was messed up and it wouldn't open. Sorry.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »