Reviews for The Shadows of Death
Rachel2 chapter 7 . 7/7/2003
_ Haa. _ EVERYONE MUST READ! SF are the best couple. This is a SF fanfic. I adore this I really do! _ I was glad to help you with your problems uploading, and would be glad to do it again. _.

Keep up the great work!
Wertzy chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
One thing bugged me durign this story. Ed would be 5 years older meaning she would be 18 or 19 she wouldnt be an adolencent. Just so you know. Iloved it thoughand there is stillroom for sequels!

Wertzy sat the paper back on the bar. She never thought that Vicious would be brought back. She didn't think Faye's daughter would die at such a young age. Sometimes life isn't fair, she thought. One thing is for such she knew that Spike and Faye would always love each other and be togethet. Sometimes the real truth are in people eyes...

Wertzy stood up and walked out of the bar. She knew she had to go visit the Bebop and see f there was anything her friends needed.
Cat chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Ok, I read all of the story, haha, but I just reviewed it on chapter 1, & holy shit, gurl, that was GOOD! don't you DARE say it was bad! have you ever written anything risque like that before? if you haven't...WOW! and if you have...WOW! lmao..i mean...damn that was good! no you weren't too descriptive! it was awesome. that was better than some romance novels i've read!
I Love Son Goku He is sooo Hot But Son Gohan Is WWAAYYY HOTTER THOSE GLASSES ARE SEXY chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I didn't feel like logging in so i came up with this nifty name! WELL as you know I love your Fic I honestly think this one is the best one yet! you're a great writer person and i think you should keep writing!

P.S. I DON'T REALLY LOVE GOKU! OR GOHAN.. AND I THINK THEY ARE BOTH VERY UGLY AND WISH THIER UNTIMELY DEATHS...(and that's not my email)

-You know who

(o that sounds stalkish.)
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3