Reviews for Through Your Eyes
R
readergoof chapter 71 . 10/1
you do you
cloudiekp chapter 71 . 10/1
I'm so sorry to hear about your job-that's scary and frustrating. Take care of yourself-mentally, physically...financially. We'll be here to support your writing whenever you are ready to share it with us. 3
Oliviabrookes chapter 71 . 10/1
I'm sorry about your job, I'm sure a better opportunity will come along soon33 and I'm glad you're ok, I was worried. Welcome back, and I can't wait to see what you have coming. Take your time with updates, darling, and I love you333
AHotMess chapter 71 . 10/1
I’m sorry you’ve been struggling What do you do for a living? I do believe everything will work out, but saying that now is not respectful out what you are going thru.

I’ll be thinking of you. So sorry you’re going they this season in your life.
Rhixoxo chapter 71 . 10/1
I’m really sorry to hear about your job and yes the struggle in Europe with living costs is unreal. I wish you the best and hope you have been able to find a job. You updated whenever you are able to your health both physical and mental should always be first and I won’t and hope others don’t hold that against you.

Loved the chapter and always can’t wait to read more but I can be patient for the next chapter.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 71 . 10/1
Oh, Marie! I’m so sorry to hear about your job. I truly hope you get a new one quickly. I can see how that would cause big anxiety…to ANYONE!

It’s kinda too bad they didn’t gain the memories of the past days like they did the history of their counterparts.
Azlady2003 chapter 71 . 9/30
sorry to hear you're going through a lot my thoughts are with you. loved this chapter
CountryGirl27 chapter 71 . 9/30
Don't worry about a regular posting schedule! Just get yourself sorted out. I understand very well how things can go from babd to worse. So please take care of yourself and make sure you feel more like yourself first.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 71 . 9/30
Another brilliant update!
Shazzeer chapter 71 . 9/30
The company you work for just letting you go with bullshit excuses and with a 2 week termination. Very cunty!

I hope you found a new job quick. And yeah, things are cray cray rn in Sweden! I’m so happy to live in an apt where I don’t pay for heating. My commute is 1 hour one way, and with the price for fuel… it’s hella pricy, I’m so happy to be able to work from home. I do miss my coworkers though T-T. Living alone with two cats is all fine… but not much social interaction with people, I feel like I’m losing my people skills XD.

And I wanna hear all about how vampire Bella took to human life, based on the bruises not so well, and how did human Edward take to vampirism?. Did Alice foresee something, or was she flying blind? And the emotions must’ve been confusing for poor Jasper. Rose must’ve wanted Bella soooooo dead XD.
Emmet probably has the time of his life XD. Carlisle was probably confused and Esme distraught.

And welcome back!
mysticfighter111 chapter 71 . 9/30
First of all I'm glad that you're feeling better. Two weeks' notice without warning is a shocker and would throw everyone.
So Bella and Edward have no idea what happened here while they were in the other universe?
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 71 . 9/30
I was excited to see this update. Im sorry you’re going through such a rough patch! I hope it gets better for you! Im glad they’re still communicating in this universe.
ChristyWIX chapter 71 . 9/30
I believe you confused me here. They were speaking about their switch as if they hadn’t experienced it themselves. Speaking as if they don’t remember any of what happened. It would be unfortunate of them to have gone through it and not remember any of it. It makes me sad to know you are going through this time of unemployment. Wishing you all the luck to get you back to working soon. *cyber hug*
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »