Reviews for Meitantei Scramble: Reboot
Anime100 chapter 14 . 8/7/2023
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon

Please stay safe out there
Hailol chapter 11 . 8/2/2022
Whoop. I didn’t expect that ending lol. It’s really great so far! I hope to see more chapters ~
noctisluxys chapter 11 . 6/22/2022
Well Amuro will discover everything, it's a matter of accepting the facts at this point. It could be worse for Kudo...somehow.
ZeAwsumOtaku chapter 11 . 6/5/2022
This story is amazing! Why hasn't I found this story earlier!? Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait for the next chapter! It's going to be amazing!
CoAiShinShi chapter 11 . 5/24/2022
I hope you can continue the story soon
FrostGlaive chapter 11 . 5/9/2022
Kaito how could you out Shinichi like that? In front of everyone else, no less. Now everyone not in the loop will be even more curious. Good luck. To everyone, including you.
FrostGlaive chapter 10 . 4/27/2022
That last line is the best line. Hahahaha.

Also, Amuro's getting pretty close to figuring Shinichi out. Good luck XD
FrostGlaive chapter 9 . 4/13/2022
Wait, Shinichi's in Sera's body?! Dude, then Mary...! Oh boy, good luck, Hakuba. That confession, though—I was not expecting that XD

And this here is what I anticipated when I started this fic. Secret sharing time! Eventually.
Hailol chapter 7 . 3/30/2022
Awww please continue when you have the chance! I love this so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2022
Ahadrdnadghadgsh love it! Hope you doing ok though, because it's common for these kind of stories get discontinued for reasons.
FrostGlaive chapter 4 . 3/7/2022
Everyone who doesn't know the truth: oof, how's Conan going to act like an adult/teenager. Don't let him call-cook-drive-talk because he's just a kid!

Shinichi: ugh. At least I'm around their height now.
Smiley-Nami chapter 1 . 2/22/2022
This is good. Continue when you can.
ifinfate chapter 1 . 2/21/2022
And now we've both gone through name changes since getting to this point! :)

I have the silliest grin on my face after receiving an email for "Meitantei Scramble Ch24"—we work hard but the "Follow Story" system on this site works harder—and it's like I've been transported to my pre-teen self again. Although I most certainly read the previous version, I can't say that I remember the storyline that much. Even more reason why I can't wait to read the reboot (especially with my newfound appreciation of body swap AUs. What a classic trope.) ! Very much looking forward to seeing this blast from the past be part of my future.

Also, I love the idea that Kogoro has such a resistance to sleeping drugs after... the entire canonical storyline of Detective Conan. That's too funny. Also definitely about time. And seeing Conan and Kid working together just makes my heart warm, seeing two smart minds interacting. ~

Also also, I found the secret! The 'H' is missing a piece of itself though. :)