Reviews for Time's Journey
pennyd chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
I know it has been a long time, but could you please finish this story. It's a good one.
Stargate.sg1.atlantis.fan chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
*shakes head* I dare say you are an evil author...*baps* :-D
Kirsty22 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Oh this is good, is he alive? What's going to happen? More please.
09 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
please continue

this is good but what happens next!
anonyms chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
You BITCH! would have to be the first thing that came into my ming at the end chapter 2. After chapter 3 not as much! Please continue, would really like to know the end. Even if it is bad! Thanks a bunch!
Kathryn Janeway chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
*cocks head* ish very interested. Happy fluff never came back to me but *hangs head in sadness* but it will! When Section 31 get their cowardly ass kicked! *Nods*
mary-fan chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
What a fantasic story! I really love to read it, please continue soon, I want to know what happens next!
maquisrebels chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
Great story! What happens next? I like the way you've added another plot twist by bringing in Section 31. There is so much that can be done with Section 31, because TPTB really left it up to the fans imagination so to their true nature. Please update again soon! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...
Manda chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Please don't wait another two months to update! This story is awesome, just awesome...I'm dying here! Update soon! :)
Raven Sage chapter 3 . 11/2/2003

NOT SECTION 31!

I loved them, because they tried to kill seven in the shadow... but they killed the wrong person!

DAMMIT

LOL are you going to bring shadow into this?

I often wonder why the Admiral can't find a happy medium. With her in EVERY story its always all emotion or none.

good chapter and I appericiate the responce :)

*ps, I can't spell so ignore all the words I just spelled wrong*
kathryn janeway2005 chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
Very good ilike it alot so far.
Raven Sage chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
OMG

That's so Ironic, no really man that's Ironic *capital I*

Awsome, Chakotay's marbles are disappearing, or were to say the least. The good thing is that it wasn't really Chakotay, it was a clone or something haha right? I'm so sure of myself.

He wasn't a 'tamed' maquis. He was just tamed, end of story!

I can't wait till you post again. When I found that you had posted, I was like.

"YES!"

special K my friend, special K *dunno what that means in this context but cool*
Annie chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
OMG. Why?
K.E.Pryde chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
YOU EVIL BITCH! GERR JUST WAIT TELL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU AND RIP YOU HEAD OFF...so better not to that I'll get put you in pain~

More please
Joe chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
I really enjoyed the story, I just wish that you would hurry and update the story