Reviews for Time's Journey
Kathryn Janeway chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Woah...*In shock* Um...continue, 'cos a dead Chakotay isn't very happy! Hey come back! *Pointing at dust* Its the happy air! Its going!
K.E.Pryde chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! ok I read the frist story then read this... I must say it follows well...and as for Chakotay...well lets just say that I am looking forwerd to the interasting things for Kathryn,Chakotay and the rest of the crew... as I said more please this is a very great and interasting story you got here.

Shadow
deltame chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This is great! Just when I thought .. "uh, oh. This J/C is a bit boring for my taste," you change it around. Excellent! What did they do to poor Chakotay? :- Can't wait for the next chapter... write, write, write!
kari chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
lol! that was great! I loved the blonde bimbo part... *smiles* update soon!
sahjelm chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I love this! J/C forever! Keep going.
Raven Sage chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Now do your part... continue it, continue it, continue it.

Great chapter. LOL loved the blonde bimbo bit!
Chris chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Well you certainly have my attention...I'm waiting patiently for the rest of the story to find out what's wrong with Chakotay. I like the set-up of this story and can't wait to see how it gets explained. Please continue soon...
ibagoalie chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
My first thought was Alien take over of Chakotay's body. Now I'm really curious, based on the author's comment at the end of the story. Very intriguing story, well written. Please write more.
Manda chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Wow, one of the best J/C stories I've read in a long time! Please continue soon; I'm loving this!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2