Reviews for Trapped As A Mary Sue II
Continue! this is awesome! and hilariously funny! and awesome! and yeah... you get the point! please continue again soon! (this is what I read instead of doing math homework!)
Tiarna na fainne chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
This is really good :) Please update soon? Please?
Sunsetcheetah chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Please finish the story! It's been years but I've finally remember my
Fanfiction password and checked out some old fav stories and I def still love this one! I hope to see you continue! I use to review as saiyan-girl-cheetah_
Yuki Suou chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Eh? Didn't make any sense to me
Yuki Suou chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Thank Valar! Brian is safe!
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I really want to stab kathy in the eye with a blunt spoon...*shudder* her friends too.
And you updated! After several years! Please tell me you're just busy and haven't given up on this!
FallingInABlazeOfLight chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I was literally sitting on my bed refusing to et up and use the bathroom. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I really like this story. It is interesting and funny. It would be really nice if you could update. Please?
wtfh chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Darn, now I'm infinitely curious, what does the combination of Legolas and a raccoon going to do? Heh, I feel like this is Inception or something, instead of a dream inside a dream, this is a bad plot inside a good plot. I LOVE IT! So curious how the other side, when Katie loses control and becomes Meriweather, than what about Frodo and Sam, whom have already been separated form the company? How are they affected?
Fae chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
LoveloveLOVE.

I decided to pick up Trapped as a Mary Sue today after a couple of years, got to Ch 4 that was saved on my computer and then decided on a whim to see if you had written any more hoping against hope that there was more. But also NOT trying to get my hopes up in case you had abandoned the story.

And there was another chapter *squee!*

I was dancing with the realization that there was more to the story. :D Now, maybe, since NaNoWriMo is around the corner, there may be some more coming soon. Very soon. Within the next month or so instead of 10 years from now (if ever)

PleasepleasepleasePLEASE write more.

If you do, I will send cookies. Chocolate chip cookies. Or Snickerdoodles. Or pictures of the cutest bunnies you have ever SEEN. Please?

From an excited, expectant, hopeful fan.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Please, please, please, please, please continue this story. You actually managed to write a story which is funny, interesting, and does not annoy me (I get annoyed with 10th walker stories and others that change the original). You also made it near impossible not to be interested in what happens next. Please continue this.
They call me Mary chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
MORE! C'mon, you've still got like 90% of The Two Towers *PLUS* RotK!

I powered through the first 'Trapped As A MS", barely putting my laptop down to do anything else. I am hooked. And I need my fix, so you really ought to update soon! (I actually remember reading the first story years and years ago! And it's just as good the second time!)

Please bring Glorfindel back *puppy eyes* Please?
They call me Mary chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Yeah, more book scenes! Less movie! Also, more Gimli! :D Loving the story by the way.
They call me Mary chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Really enjoying the story so far. Mega entertaining!
KatiKates chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Oh Emm Geeee-Willikers! You've updated! It's a miracle!

Good chappie!