Reviews for Cling to Your Lonesome Folly
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I loved this story so much!
jenny KA chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
0_0 WOW what is this! I have not seen this story/chapter before. I like this I can tottoly see koji saying somthing like this. I like how you filled in what he was thinking when he was walking though the wind and when he woke up. I always wondered how he found J.P Zoe and tommy they never explined that. I love this story/chapter. It was short but, it explaned a lot.

jenny KA
Sweet Miracles chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Ai yi YI! This was extremely good. It really gives a good insight on Satomi, who is a usually forgotten, but Important character. The part where Kouji refers to her as more of a friend than a mother is really cool. And this really does kinda sound like Kouji. I know you're probably not expecting any reviews for this now, since it's been up for a while, but great job!

~Rosenite
alesca munroe chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
bravo, dear

i favor kouji when it comes to season four characters, and i like how you portayed him in this fic

not ooc, that's what i like most, next to all the emotions he had

write more please
Palmon chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I love it! I love all of your stories and I'll put this under my fav to and I'll add you in my fav author list! Please keep writing!
tari-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
this is very good concidering it's from Kouji's pov. Keep up the good work.
Anrui Miyamara chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
meh, too lazy to sign in. This is actually a very good fic. I would look for something that could be improved upon, but I see no grammar errors, typos, or spelling mistakes. Kouji seems perfectly in character too. Good job.
Chibiki-Wuz-Here chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
When I saw the title, "Cling to your lonesome folly." I thought, where the hell did I read this? Then I remembered, I put it on my website! Lol. Well, great story, I was looking for an angsty one cuz I feel really depressed at the moment. And I simply ADORE that song! Don't you just love .hack/SIGN? I like Tsukasa! Okay, no more coffee expressos... gyehehe. Too bad didn't make a Kouichi character link or this would have been easier to find.

Ja Ne From The Girl With Weird Thoughts