Reviews for Mine Forever
deathsangel666 chapter 7 . 4/28/2005
this is a great story. the whole sesshoumaru dying thing was sad...are you gonna bring him back somehow? anyways write more.
Anneke Sele Shallot chapter 8 . 10/17/2003
So...wait...RIN/SESSHIE STORY? GOOD FOR U! _~ Most definitely a new pairing on . I appreiciate the creativity. Um...yeah...anyhoo, great story! I'll keep reading, as long as you keep writing!

~Anneke
Trank-Geliebte chapter 8 . 9/15/2003
Me *stoped crying* Sessy's back! Party! Rins happy.. so i'm happy!
Trank-Geliebte chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
Do something turly evil.
Trank-Geliebte chapter 5 . 9/14/2003
Getting back together, but the inu and crew parts are boring I like the parts with Rin. I feel sorry for her if it were real those demons that killed Jaken would have been dead by now. I hate him but not that much, I would want him beaten to a pulp at the most.

well,

Ja ne.
Trank-Geliebte chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
I'm crying from the emotion. God your a good writer, I wrote a story and My frend put it up under her name, but gave me the criet and my friends and I were the only ons to review!. Lucky.
angelfoxeyes chapter 8 . 9/9/2003
hey great chap! i love dis story so much! OMG SESSHIES BACK! YAY! DAT IS SO KOOL! well i love your story! BUH BUY! i know now your already back from your trip buht happy good belated trip!
Alejandra chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
Oh my god. That was so cool. And I never believed that Sesshoumaru would die. He is too cute to die. If someone were to kill him I would kill them too.(ha ha ha ha)NOT! Any way moving on it was way cool. The Kagome and Inuyasha part was so cool. Please do sequel or epiloge. Email me once you do. PLEASE!
Tigris2 chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
Great ending chappy! I LOVED this fic. Keep up the good work on your other fics!
Tigerose08 chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
yea! happy ending! i think that i knew that fluffy was nevver dead in the first place, but i gto a little doubtful for a few chapters there.

anywho: GREAT!
Amethyst Hanyou chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Omg, this fic was great, I actually cried...AND I DON'T CRY!¡! Welp, once agaion this fic was great and I hope you either come out with the epilogue soon or come out with a sequel...So...

Peace 4 Now!¡!
hanajima-kun chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
_ It's really, really, really, really, really really really GOOD! Please do the epilogue soon!
LilacRose23 chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Excellent story, fast paced but not confusingly so. Normally I'm not that big of a fan of the Sess/Rin stories, but I love when I find exceptions to the rule. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see the epilogue! *looks out into the rainy weather and hopes to find Inuyasha on her doorstep with flowers -le sigh-*
Ixydesi chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I loved it, plz right more!

Ciao!
new fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I enjoy the fanfic very much. i hope that there will be more chapters in the future.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »