Reviews for Winter
Sessha Kenshin chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I only know the bits & pieces of Winter Sonata since I've only seen its trailer and a few episodes from its Korean anime. Never seen the ending yet though, and never ventured to research it. But now looks I'll have to :(

I know this may have not been an original one but still, you've incorporated the RK characters into them well. Its been years but I could only hope for you to continue this version of your story.
Miss.Heart Of Swords01 chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
more, more, more, more, more, more! plllsssssss!
gaap237 chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
Loved it! Please continue! What will happen with Enishi? Will he try to hurt her and rape her again? SOB! I wanna know!
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
wow

that was a great fic plz update
jenna chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
please update soon!
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
Gya? Its been 3 years and you're just leaving it at that? PLEASE update! I can't wait to see when Kenshin realizes he's Battousai and that Tomoe is actually Kaoru! I mean... I'm right, aren't I? -sniffle- Onegai? /'.'\
kagomes heart chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I just rediscovered this and hope that you are planning to continue this.

Its a wonderful story.
BBJello chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
oh please please please update, this is an amazing story, ive just sat here for 3 hours and read it all! it got me hooked i think its truly an amazing story! please update, you havent updated in so long and it wud be a shame to see this story fade uncompleted when so many wish for it to be finished! i beg you, please update! x
Tree-tops chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
You really really need to update soon. PLEASE with cherries on top. :) this is one of mu favorite stories and i want to know what happens next.
Shinsei-Kokoro chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
Awesom fic!
Ari chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
This is a truly beautiful story.

Please, please update.

I look forward to seeing more from you.
UnknownBeauty chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
OMFG! When are you gonna continue this! it's been what?

An eternity damnit! Okay yeah i'm kind of in a pissed of mood right now since i'm on my period but jebus! I really like this

story it made me teared up for awhile! Totally out of subject But now I understand... kenshin got his scar from the car crash :} they fed him lies, now i'm relieved! PLEASE CONTINUE

or else i'll go to wherever you are and force you to type down

and FINISH this damn good story of yours. And YES i did

threathin you! I swear! I hate you for leaving and forgetting

this fic. Damn you! :(
Soapy chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Aw it's a cute idea to take Winter Sonata's plotline and use RK It fits well with the whole Batt. and Kenshin personalities XP But umm maybe you should credit the drama so people don't think it's your original story? Either way, I love it so far.
Autumn Dragon chapter 8 . 9/3/2006
You can't do this to me. Nope, I won't allow it. This is a very touching and interesting story and you haven't updated it in over 2 years! Please, update it and finish it. A story like this should not be put to waste!
amira chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
omg... please could you update or just let all of us know that this story will never be finished? i read this two years ago, and i've been waiting for an update ever since. please finish it!