Reviews for Winter
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
So much stress! This story is just too stressful!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
BUT WHY. UGH. THIS IS HORRIBLE.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
Yay! He found her! I was so giddy while reading this. I love the tension! 3
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Nice start! I'm so excited to read the other chapters!
jabber-128 chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Omg that was so sad In the middle of it you had me crying but it also had a happy ending lol
Sessha Kenshin chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I only know the bits & pieces of Winter Sonata since I've only seen its trailer and a few episodes from its Korean anime. Never seen the ending yet though, and never ventured to research it. But now looks I'll have to :(

I know this may have not been an original one but still, you've incorporated the RK characters into them well. Its been years but I could only hope for you to continue this version of your story.
NerdandGeek chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
more, more, more, more, more, more! plllsssssss!
gaap237 chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
Loved it! Please continue! What will happen with Enishi? Will he try to hurt her and rape her again? SOB! I wanna know!
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
wow

that was a great fic plz update
jenna chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
please update soon!
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
Gya? Its been 3 years and you're just leaving it at that? PLEASE update! I can't wait to see when Kenshin realizes he's Battousai and that Tomoe is actually Kaoru! I mean... I'm right, aren't I? -sniffle- Onegai? /'.'\
kagomes heart chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I just rediscovered this and hope that you are planning to continue this.

Its a wonderful story.
BBJello chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
oh please please please update, this is an amazing story, ive just sat here for 3 hours and read it all! it got me hooked i think its truly an amazing story! please update, you havent updated in so long and it wud be a shame to see this story fade uncompleted when so many wish for it to be finished! i beg you, please update! x
Tree-tops chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
You really really need to update soon. PLEASE with cherries on top. :) this is one of mu favorite stories and i want to know what happens next.
Shinsei-Kokoro chapter 8 . 1/30/2007