Reviews for Winter
Shinsei-Kokoro chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
Awesom fic!
Ari chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
This is a truly beautiful story.

Please, please update.

I look forward to seeing more from you.
UnknownBeauty chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
OMFG! When are you gonna continue this! it's been what?

An eternity damnit! Okay yeah i'm kind of in a pissed of mood right now since i'm on my period but jebus! I really like this

story it made me teared up for awhile! Totally out of subject But now I understand... kenshin got his scar from the car crash :} they fed him lies, now i'm relieved! PLEASE CONTINUE

or else i'll go to wherever you are and force you to type down

and FINISH this damn good story of yours. And YES i did

threathin you! I swear! I hate you for leaving and forgetting

this fic. Damn you! :(
Soapy chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Aw it's a cute idea to take Winter Sonata's plotline and use RK~ It fits well with the whole Batt. and Kenshin personalities XP But umm maybe you should credit the drama so people don't think it's your original story? Either way, I love it so far.
Autumn Dragon chapter 8 . 9/3/2006
You can't do this to me. Nope, I won't allow it. This is a very touching and interesting story and you haven't updated it in over 2 years! Please, update it and finish it. A story like this should not be put to waste!
amira chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
omg... please could you update or just let all of us know that this story will never be finished? i read this two years ago, and i've been waiting for an update ever since. please finish it!
Kendokawaii00 chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Disclaimer: I do not own the cast of Rurouni Kenshin, nor do I own the real version of Winter Sonata nor the plot.

Is kinda ironic when you already put the disclaimer and people still did not notice you have said that you going to take/adpat from a movie series -chuckle lightly- it prooves that people (at lease 30 per cent) did not read out Auhor note and disclaimer ne? I am here to appologies for urm,maybe kinda a tiny eitsy bitsy accuse you taking from winter sonata (Yeah I admid I left the disclaimer out) is still fun when I reading it (Of course I had the whole sets of the movie siries but still fun to read yours) and kanbate for you for the next chap.I know how migrane you get to transfer all those actor feeling into words.I feel your pain _ so just wishing you good luck

-aka. are-en1-
Danielle Jones chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
I have ready what you have written of your story (Winter) and so far it is one of the best stories I have read yet! But I have been waiting for about a month and a half to at least read one more chapter of this wonderful story. So long story short.

PLEASE AT LEAST HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER...YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSAIN HERE... Ok I am done now but I am begging you to get the next chapter done.

sincerly,

your biggest fan

Danielle Nicole Jones
Falke-ness chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
So, after reading this story (and loving it), I couldn't help but become just slightly interested in the series this was based on- which I've found myself addicted to. So yeah, even though you haven't updated in awhile (and I sincerely hope you do so eventually- it's wonderful work), I found my self joyfully having my time consumed by Winter Sonata. So now I wonder if this story is end in a similar way. Keep up the great work.
Lasairfhiona chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Ok one thing you are one of the best writers that i've ever had the privalige of reading and i am not above begging you to update my favorite RK story ever. so please...I'll do anything PULEASE!
halcyon memories chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
O_O! OH PLEASE! YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE!

I changed my mind. I absolutely adore this story. If you don't continue, I'm going to be sad. (
halcyon memories chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
I like this chapter
halcyon memories chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
( Battousai was cool in this story.
halcyon memories chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
NO! D: WHY! Why must it be ENISHI! Gah. I hate Megumi in this fic. You killed my spirit of Kaoru and Ken-nii/Battousai. ;_;

But don't worry- I'll still read the fic! ) *hopes for happy things*
halcyon memories chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
) For some reason, it makes me think of Stairway to Heaven. That Korean Drama Series? Hahaha.
539 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »