Reviews for Winter
LunaAngel chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Luna Angel:*Flaps purpleish white wings expectantly*Well...Get your lazy ass fingers picking up and continue.../*goes off to snog with Battousai as Kenshin snogs with Kaoru.(All happy ne?)
Jessy James chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
That was great. I love the way you made the words flow like that, and I'm still trying to picture Kenshin playing the piano though...

Great job, can't wait to see more.

~ME!~
LittleDragon5 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I like it very much. Are you really going to follow through with the summary? I kinda like the Battousai and Kaoru, not angst Kaoru/Kenshin...
Poppy2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Very interesting story so far. I'm really enjoying it. I hope one of your betas is able to update while you're away. Ja ne!
Kyaa Kyaff chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh! I love it! Please keep it up! I eagerly await the next chapter!

til next time

o
nocturnemint chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
AH[breathes]H! SOMEONE DID IT! SOMEONE FINALLY DID IT! THEY USED MY FAV DRAMA AND ENCORPRATED IT INTO AN RK FANFIC! I LOVE YOU!
SamuraiGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Beautiful! By the way, I totally agree with the whole "cutting out the high-scool dramatics" action. Keep writing!
Cleopatra2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
This story is really good so far. Keep it up!
Fuuko-san chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Hey there,

Not bad at all though I kinda wish there both the same person the one and only but I guess it's still ok if there split apart.

Hmm poor Enishi I just hope that he finds someone else's and boy I'd hit Misao really hard just because she called Kaoru which blew her cover. I like this story but could you make Misao a bit more I don't know how to say it. Oh well

Keep up the Good Work!

Take Care&

Always Smile,

Fuuko-san
Neko Oni-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Happiness... I found a good fic today amongst my searching. Well, a good chapter one, anyway.

The high school drama thing has been recycled many times in the RuoKen world it seems, but that doesn't mean a good one can push through the crowd, and if things keep going this way, I'd think this to be one of them.

I like how they met one another -it was cute. Already got some conflict going on, darn Enishi, always in the way... I'm already sad though because we know Batts is gonna die. *Sniffle* You might have a tearjerker on your hands.

Anyway, I loved the start, can't wait till Sunday.

-Oni
nobody chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
ohh, someone is sure going to get overboard if they find out that Kaoru and Battousai were hanging out after school-though megumi probably just likes him from his "exotic" looks. i'd say you are doing fine-keep up the good work!
Minty Hippo chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
OHMYGODHI. o_O Lol. Ashumzz here. xD Even though I've already read this through e-mail, I still give it ten out of ten stars! ;D And you're not grovelling, silly. You don't need to anyway because you can get reviews without doing so [I hope that came out right... o_o;]! And I've already read the other chapters... But I'll read them again if you'd like! : So anyway, great job. n.n Have fun at camp! Hehe. Ja ne.
Cait Beepo chapter 1 . 6/28/2003