Reviews for Grief
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Very moving.
Maffeoel chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Compelling. This depicts some of my own veiews about death. This writing was excellent; you seem to have a very constructive way of dealing with grief. Nothing can truly ease the pain of losing a friend (I speak from experience there) but keep thinking that way and you'll go far in life.
Tawa bids you good day chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I feel so sad. I'm so sorry.
Leli Dragon-Flame chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Oh, I'm so sorry about your friend. This really made me cry, it was so sad, but I still loved it. It's great you can share what you feel with the rest of the world. I couldn't do that. It's a very powerful thing.
DC13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh, i liked it.

i can totaly relate to what ur going through, as i am to.

hope u feel better soon.
xsilicax chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
You have encapsulated the varied emotions and toils that grief causes, and you've done it very well. I think this is a fantastic scenelet, and it really strikes home.

Cathy.

xx
Amaya Dima chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I loved it. Not for the fact that it was angst or anything like that but because it was well written in my opinion.
Pineapple Princess chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*sniffles* that was sad *grabs tissues* very well written, very moving, but very sad *cries*
alexandra chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
it great! i like it a lot, but i highly suggest that you write a sequal, r call this a forward and like really put a story into it. like who dies, who lives? u know! like, make it as angsty as you can, like, really put detail into it, make it a really long good story. i am not tryin to put a lot of stuff on your back, and i am not trying to be like evil! this is just my opion and i really think you can make something longer, more detailed ( who dies, who lives, what caused the untimely death and who was there when it happened)

GREAT JOB! AND PLEASE WRITE MOR WONDERFUL WRITER!

please!