Reviews for The Illusion Rachel
superpony55 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I agree with Innocent Blood. I'd love an Ax one! I know it's been thirteen years since you did this, but I have to comment. It brought me close to tears. Good job!
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was fabulous!

I always tried to imagine what the others had done while Tobias was being tortured, but nothing I ever came up with felt right - you did a wonderful job! I felt like I was reading the books all over again! :D

Loved it!

DragonflyonBreak
Elfera chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
AWWWW too bad Jake ruins EVERYTHING!
iris129 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awww... You know, #33 is my favorite book and it's awesome to see it in Rachel's pov.
Biolet chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wow! This is just so good that I dont have words for it! Maybe the best fanfic I have read!
elektra30 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Lovely writing (: I like the fact how you showed Rachel's change in attitude - her eventual acceptance of Tobias' staying in hawk morph. Good characterisation as well :D
Mimi-dudette chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was so awesome, one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I loved it so much! .
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Holy cow that was perfect! It fit the story like a deleted scene! Well done!
Niori chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This was amazing. The perspective from Rachel's POV was just as nerve racking as it was from the original Tobias.
lilJunebug chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is a long fanfic!

But it is a good story!

Good job!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wow...that was..wow. 33 is my favorite book, and I love seeing it from Rachel's perspective! I actually just read the first part of this by SD last night, and was rather disapointed that it wasn't finished. Thank you so much for completing it! It is wonderful!
rockergurl13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I could give a list on everything perfect about this fic, but that would be like writing severl books. so just 4 words...ABSOULATE AND UTTER PERFECTION!
Dragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This is such a great, exellent story. Wow! You really put Rachel's emotions together. K. would be proud. This was so exellent...i can't explain. You rock. This really touched me. I loved how you displayed Tobias's screams. And i loved the ending. I loved the last words. The story almost made me cry. Like The Illusion. You should be a writer.
Wiccan PussyKat chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Sorry for putting this in a review, it's my only way of communicating with you. I know this is totally unrelated to Animorphs, but I just wanted to squeal at you in pleasure that you're writing a sequel to Bloody Summer. Coincidentally enough, I've just been re-reading it, which is why I saw the note on your Bio. I can't wait for it, for both your fantabulous writing skills and obvious fondness for Harry-torture. Let the Harry-pain-fest continue! *Grins*

*Blows out the candle*

Blessed Be,

PK
SD chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
You really did an awesome job. In fact, I think you did better than the part I wrote. I guess it says something that I keep going back to read it - a year after you did it. You are the essence of coolness.
But can I put in a plug for the part I did? If anyone is interested, this is where it is...
. ?storyid9060