Reviews for Home Wrecker
cullengal101 chapter 13 . 2/17
Hi
I would like to read more of this story.
I was wondering if you are going to update at all as would really love to know if chandler gets joint custody or visitation rights to danny. Also what happens with Monica and don, whether the gang will forgive chandler and joey and phoebe.
So please update this story as I really would like to know what happens next.
Cullengal101
CapriciousUke chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Whoa *blushes*
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I usually read anime fics but it's nice to read fics about tv shows once in a while! **
cullengal101 chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
hey

i like the story so far i hope chandler gets joint custody of daniel or even visitation rights because monica cant keep daniel away from chandler

i hope she doesnt lie and say that chandler is abusive or an alcoholic or a druggy so chandler wont be allowed to see daniel

please update

cullengal101
Anbessette chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
This is an old story and you might not even be reading this, but I still wanted to tell you how much I like it.

I was wary when Phoebe first made her plan - I was like 'Um, it's gonna be a little more complicated than that!'But you handled it really well. Monica and Chandler's problems made so much sense, and I liked that she wasn't portrayed as the villain, they just weren't right for each other.

Everyone is very in character, and Joey and Chandler are great together.

And I love that you put Phoebe with David! I always hated that she dumped him for Mike. It makes me happy to see David as part of the group, talking to Monica when she was upset and smoothing things over when everyone was blowing up. Frannie Frink is a cute name too.
JustAnAmateur chapter 14 . 1/14/2008
Well,please update...that's all I could do.

Just try your best,no pressure here.
JustAnAmateur chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
Well I would just say shut up and listen to Chandler cause seriously if she really wanted to blame all this from happening blame it on herself,she's the reason why it happened...I'm nagging as well.

Nice chapter...but it's long since you update this story...can you update this story as well in a near possible future?

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3.7 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
Explict...the meaning is...oh god...I'm imagining things.

Nice job thought...getting my wild imaginations up...I have to cleanse myself.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
How sweet,Joey willing to wait until their divorce settlement...that's really rare to find someone this kind and without any hint of irony.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
Okay...I can follow the plot now and it's definitely interesting to see Chandler taking this less serious than I thought...Joey also became more mature too...nice job.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.6 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
Phoebe's here to save the day...how sweet of her.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3.4 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
So thing starts to get interesting...I kinda like how you Potray Monica...it's so her...such a bitch.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
okay,fairly amusing,I kinda like it...fine...fine...fine...it's okay.
JustAnAmateur chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
SO Phoebe take a bigger role in here...I like it...almost...sorry...give me a few more chapters to think.
JustAnAmateur chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Oh dear...well,I just felt like I should longer but there's not really a lot to write about...at least you mentioned a dog statue,that's interesting.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »