Reviews for Footprints
MrsWM chapter 25 . 1/14
i loved it. simply amazing!
i gotta confess this whole high clan plot was a bit confusing, at first. but you've got a way with words. i'm so impressed. loved it all although i wish we could get a little glimpse at an older draco and ginny. their relationship was so well constructed and i wish i could've seen a bit more of it!
xoxo
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 25 . 7/24/2019
I’m usually not a fan of epilogues that leave so many questions unanswered, but for the first time I find that this type of epilogue was quiet suiting.
secret lisa chapter 25 . 6/27/2018
You are an incredibly amazing writer. I loved this and Unforgiven. Intriguing twists and turns. Beautifully written. Characters and happenings believable. You added just the right softness at just the right time. Cleverly done.
Do wish you would Grace us with your presence and skills once more
mrs.malfoy chapter 13 . 7/17/2017
you are beyond amazing the way you describe i can feel the spite fear and hate and above all the realisation that the game is twisted great keep writing
fghjkl chapter 8 . 5/9/2017
Theodore
The Jingo chapter 25 . 4/11/2017
I would have liked a little more romance, but great fic. I was a bit leery of this High Clan stuff since it sounded like a cliche, but it's so well written I'm going to go peek at your other stories too haha.
SweetProserpina chapter 25 . 1/10/2016
Just love this story.. thank you so much.
brianaangel chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
That was a beautiful story! Thanks!
brianaangel chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
Man oh man! Loved the last part,
brianaangel chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
This story is absolutely wonderful
brianaangel chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Wow, great ending to this chapter.
brianaangel chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
You write so beautifully
brianaangel chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Ugh! You left it there!
brianaangel chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Great chapter!
brianaangel chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
You did a splendid job with this chapter.