Reviews for Glaring Dream
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
you must writ more to this story i love it alot its really good, please write more
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Funny, funny. Just the idea of MOMO looking like a bishonen cracked me up, though I have to admit that Albedo's little bit got the most laughs from me (hehe). Clever highschool AU concept. I couldn't help but feel like MOMO lost interest in Jr. by the end, but maybe that was your intent (?). Either way, funny story.
Pseudosuicide chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow. That was really amusing 3 You really should update this, I noticed you haven't for a while...lol Can't wait to see what happens now
Yuki neko Kira chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This is really good! But Albedo is Rubedo's brother, right? Poor MOMO. Chased by Alby. Torture. Is Alby going to only chase MOMO or both of them? Because Jr running in fear is frickin hilarious! Is Tony gonna squeal on MOMO's secret? I WANNA KNOW! Please update really, really soon!
Black Jackal chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Awesome story, please update
KOS-MOS4eva chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That was so freakin' hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

UPDATE SOON!
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
HA HA HA! Poor MOMO! i hope you write more to this!
StrangeBrew97 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I think this is going to be one good fic! I hope you can continue it.
Ashe-Tribal chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
OH come on you cant just stop there! UPDATE! please! i wanna kno what happens! UPDATE UPDATE! PLZ!
gunmagerikku chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This was so funny! Amazing story plot! Post more soon!
Kali chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I think its good! Please,make more chapters!
Kendarath chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Heh heh... very amusing... I do hope you continue... hopefully... a year... hasn't made you lose inspiration... *cough*
Eres chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
It was cool! Can you please email me your music video fic if you have the time? Thanks!
Chaos Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I love this story plz finish it soon I want to read the rest.
Squall the Stampede chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
You shall update, or you shall suffer the wrath of bishounen evil! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just beat the game, and this is some good stuff, so please up date, or I will hunt you down. If you don't want this story, then e-mail me and let me do it. My e-mail is
Thanks!