Reviews for Together
Rocky2e chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Was that the end or is there more?
kncrowder88 chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
i like hope you write another chapter soon
crazypixie chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
this is good! plz continue

*~PIXI~*
cleverdistraction chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
AW! That's so good. I desperately hope Lindsey's alright! It'd be so horrible if she was really hurt! Dying to know more, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add more soon! I love this story-your writing is great and is very captivating. LOVE IT! Keep writing!

Luv,

~Pyro
Kawaii Neko chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Poor Catherine and Lindsey. i hope she will be all right.

Any way... i thought this a great chapter even though it was short. Keep up the good work.

cant wait to see what happens next.

your mate *Kawaii Neko *
BlackWidow5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Really good, hope Linds will be alright. Continue this soon :) please ?
Kawaii Neko chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
That was so sweet... I thought that he was going to let her leave, but i guess you proved me wrong.

Please up date. Cant wait to read next chapter.

*Kawaii Neko*
airplanepics chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
hey hey hey,

Excellent Story! (even no me get to read it before it comes on here!) Well done BEST mate! :D:D:D

Sim
Alexandria Kana chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
That was a wonderful little story. You had me worried for a moment there.

Alexandria
crazypixie chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
aww that was really sweet

*~PIXI~*
NLD-diva chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
That was really good, I loved the end so much. You were able to pick up the emotions portrayed by the characters on tv and put them on paper, well on the computer. Not a lot of people can get emotions and personalities correctly written down, but you have managed to do it. :) Looking forward to another chapter. (hint hint, nudge nudge) ~Nicole~
gilcathlover chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Excellent story! I thought for a second there that he was going to chicken out and let her leave him, but thank goodness, he didn't. I'm also looking forward to the next chapter of Taken. Hope you'll be posting that soon :-) Keep up the great work!