Reviews for The Bewitchment of James Potter
GinnyWeasley09 chapter 16 . 12/27/2018
PLEASE UPDATE YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2018
Right now I hate you for not continuing but despite my rage I'll say this is wow so good
Windfall chapter 16 . 6/20/2018
Marlene's death, and the circumstances surrounding it, are fantastically written.

Frankly, though, I'd've preferred James die as well: I mean, the last few bits had none of the seamless elegance your writing normally does. The July part seemed forced, and more plot than character driven.

I liked how you did not throw in angst when it was not needed, but something struck out as odd. The absolute lack of guilt on Lily's part was completely reasonable considering all she'd gone through, and James was written too honourable to throw it in her face, but why didn't Sirius remark on Lily's leaving more often?

I mean, while this will sound rather silly considering how hypocritical this review is becoming, I actually expected Sirius to guilt-trip Lily more.

Fantastic, none the less. All of what I disliked can easily be written off as personal taste.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2018
pleaseeeee update!
CharlieDawie chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
Really loved this! Hope you finish it one day
Acciopotterevans chapter 16 . 11/24/2017
Fuckkkkkkkkkk please please please continue pleaseee I'm begging you! The cliffhanger ughhhhh omggg pleaseee I can't take it!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/11/2017
Pls write another chapter u left me at a cliff hanger!
katyayani.kitty chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
Oh my God! I know the last update was in 2011 and I don't know if you'll ever see this but I'm dying to read the end of it. I know you might be busy and I hope I haven't caught you at a wrong time but if you can, please just let me know how it all ends. My email is , and I know, as much as it sounds like an 8th grader's e-mail ID, it isn't. I made it when I was 10 and never thought of changing it later. :P Enough of that, if you could please just finish this, it would be GREAT. :D Thanks, lots of love from India. :) And this was some great stuff you wrote.
Wondergirl chapter 16 . 6/29/2017
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! I WANT A SEQUEL TO THIS! KEEP WRITING!
purpleDelirium chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
Hi,

I am absolutely loving this story! Keep going and don't stop till your done! Loving it!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2017
plz continue
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Please update!
i close at the open chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
(-:
i close at the open chapter 2 . 3/22/2017
oh my god please tell me there will be blackinnon in this and make me happy pleeeease make me happy!
i close at the open chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
o my god the angst i love ittttttttttttttt