Reviews for Five Li'l Cosbys
Stacy chapter 1 . 2/18
Awesome Poem!
havensworth chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Nice but im confused what happen why did they leave?
Iin chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
...ಠ_ಠ
boptothetop chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I enjoyed that!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
what the heck this makes absolutely NO! sense!
Duke100 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
...okay...
Andre chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
this is funny!
The Kinky Prophet chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
"Islam was founded by Muhammad, a demon-possessed pedophile who had 12 wives, the last one a 9-year-old girl. Ouch!...Hadith; vol.1:234: Muhammad burned out people's eyes with hot irons. Hm...don't recall Jesus ever doing that, do you?"

Excerpts from your comments in the Jihad Guestbook

"Muhammad... admitted being taken by Satan...lusting and screwing his child bride...Muhammad encouraged followers to attack caravans, kill the men, rape the women and ...their rewards was "young boys" (for sex!), rivers of wine—All this is backed by Koran (Quran) and Hadith. Hadith; vol.8:796: Muhammad deprived people of water until they died. Hadith; vol.1:28,301 vol.2:161:...the majority of people in hell are women. Hadith; vol.9:162,163: Muhammad warned that dreams of black women meant disease was forthcoming.

...Muhammad had many black slaves and called them raisin heads (Hadith vol.1:662, vol.9:256 ) Well that was Muhammad, not Islam. Oh fucking wait, Muhammad was the founder of Islam...they have a holy place and are peaceful right?—Mecca? Mohammed tried to get Jerusalem as his holy place but the Jews rejected him as a prophet so he returned to Mecca and had his murderous followers march around and kiss a rock that pagan Meccans had been worshipping long before Mohammed was born. Islam was born in violence, expanded only by violence and will die in violence.

"Islam was born in violence, expanded only by violence and will die in violence."

...can you imagine my embarrassment when I get to the pearly gates of heaven and they ask, "How many people did you kill, and How many goats have you fucked?" I would honestly have to look St. Peter in the eyes and say "zero!" ...would he hit a button and instantly send me into hell?... in college, I had to take over a year's worth of middle-east studies. If the Koran is so good, then how come you have to base it on the bible? I have never seen the bible quoting from the Koran! ...Yes, I became quite the student of "your religion." Brutality, rape, compulsive (and I need to say that again) compulsive lying. ...Catholics have their problems, Christians have their problems, Jews have their problems, Everyone has their problems, but when it comes to Islam...next time they have a pilgrimage to Mecca, we should drop a fucking bomb on them. Then when we get to the pearly gates of heaven, we can say "I killed about 2 million rag heads!" An open letter to Arab Muslims: If Allah is so great, why are Muslims in general in the absolute bottom percentages of wealth and income of all people on the planet? Sure there are a couple of rich countries (mostly oil based) but by and large why do the 1 plus billion Muslims live in poverty or close to it world wide? If Allah is so great why do the primarily poor countries you live in have some of the highest birthrate fatalities of all nations? (and don't keep blaming the US for this, that is bullshit, we give billions in aid to basically every poor nation on the planet, billions and billions every year). If Allah is so great why do the primarily poor countries you live in have some of the highest disease rates, lack of clean water, and routinely lack other basic infastructure items such as electricity (1 billion people on this planet are still without electricity, almost 1/2 of them Muslim)?
Sally chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Do you even know what poetry is? I watch that show every morning and that is not very nice to make fun of the Cosby Show! Besides what does jello have to do with lil' Cosbys? THAT STINKS!
COOL DUDE chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
What the fucking hell was that shit?
Andre chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
lol hehe :-)

like your poem !
Theo Huxtable chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
erm...what the hell was this?
Who were the Precursors chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I like it. Pretty funny.
Chris chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
OH GOD! THIS IS HORRIBLE... the author is an IDIOT! AH. some people just.. gr... I've read some of the other stuff by this girl because my friend sent me a link to show me ... umm I guess how stupid some people can be. ToLaZy2GrOwUp ? WHAT KIND OF SCREEN NAME IS THAT! ahh! it's like some crap taken straight out of a Simple Plan song... just give it up and spare us the pain.
edweezy90 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I believe that I've heard that somewhere...