Reviews for Taking a Chance
Mimiru chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Ohh did she hear! I cant wait to find out!
sam chapter 9 . 3/13/2008 said sesshy was already 18...we just dont know kagome's age. btw, what's your website called?
KazunaPikachu chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
Wow. that was a great story. i'm kinda upset that you didn't update in like four or so years but who said that you can't continue it now?.i really enjoyed reading it and i hope you considerate continuing it! i just know it will be great!

Anyway, gotta go! bye!
Alanna-sama chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Kagome Sakura chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
Finally some one who knows japanese I only disagree on one thing kaasan means mom but mother mom same thing I love this story.
raven login chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
hi i love your work it is so good you need to stop wrighting so many stories so you can write the good ones so every two stories that you finish wright a new one oh by the way i'm starting to wright a sess/kag and, i'm so evil, inu/kaoga and i want you to read it first so if you have an e-mail send me it at
Natasha chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
Ya know, I think that in the show Kagura's good, but Naraku forces her to do evil things. This is such a wonderful story! I can't wait to read more! Sesshomaru x Kagome FOREVER! Sorry bout that, got a little dramatic, but seriously great story. I think this is the longest review I've ever wrote, but come to think of it this is one of the best stories I've ever read.. oh, I have a question. Do Inuyasha and Kikyo get back together and stay that way so they're both happy? I hope so, I normally hate Kikyo, but she does deserve some happiness. And Naraku should die and never lay a hand on Kagome, or atleast if he tries Sesshomaru catches him before anything too bad happens and then kills him! Anyway I wanted to write more, but it's like half an hour past my bedtime so sadly I must stop rambling about the story. So I gotta go. ttyl (I hope)
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
boohoo why are you not updateing it was such a nice story
Angelic Samurai chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
this is SO awesome! seriously!
cancan227 chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Poor Rin.
arisuchan chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
This was awsome i cant eait to read more ur a really good writer.
Lisa chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
This is a great story. When will the next chapters be done?
SeldomFollowIt chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
i love this story...
Levi chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
It's good! It might become complicated though since you brought in Bankotsu and the rest...After reading your fics, I've noticed you really like clothes with slits on the side, ne? Lol, well, just keep on writing and I'll keep reviewing!

Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
Wonder how long before they realize Naraku has Rin?

This could be like Staurt Little, have the child wellfare, come and tell them that she had no other living relatives, before they realized something was wrong.

If Inuyasha knew Kikyo's true plans for Kagome, I'm sure he would have killed himself for agreeing to a such thing.

I'm sure both father and brother would bring him back and kill him again.

Hopefully Kagura or Kanna can get to Sesshomaru and warn him about Naraku's evil plan.

Wonder if Kagome ever tried to be friends with Kikyo, wonder if that would soften her up a bit, I doubt it though. She is one bitter person.

Hopefully someone can help Kagome and Rin before it's to late.

Please update real soon.