Reviews for The Dragons Return
pincho chapter 23 . 10/26/2023
Remus didn't adopt Kristen, Sirius did because he is sterile.
pincho chapter 19 . 10/25/2023
This was covered in the scene where Harry and Hermione take Ronan and William to the John Hopkins APL. During the scene the doctors and Hermione and Harry revealed the amount of funds donated. Which means the below scene isn't possible as William already knows.

"Don't forget to tell them that you invested in the muggle technology that led to this miracle," interjected Daniel. "If you hadn't, it would have probably been many more decades before it was ready."

"Is that true?" asked William, looking at Harry with even more respect than before.

Harry nodded his head and looked uncomfortably at William before glaring at Daniel for telling his secret
pincho chapter 15 . 10/24/2023
That was a great Noah's Ark.

Makes you want to find Earth Mother and knock on her tree lol
pincho chapter 13 . 10/24/2023
My bad no Granger sister. LOL wrong story
pincho chapter 12 . 10/24/2023
It's too bad we never hear about what happened to Hermione's little sister.
pincho chapter 11 . 10/23/2023
I am really enjoying this story. But good Goddess could the dates, ages, sexes and times be maintained.

North was a male Welsh Green not female, Sir William was still the Deputy Minister during the Dragon War, Hogwarts either ends in June or July pick one they are not the same month, and the Dragon for Telgar Hold's Lady went from female with a mate, to male without a mate, back to female but without a mate.

Otherwise fun!
pincho chapter 7 . 10/23/2023
A good chapter!

Curious though, did you change the school to run through the summer so it is now a 12 month school?
pincho chapter 3 . 10/22/2023
My only complaint so far is that moments with Harry and his family have been non existent
pincho chapter 1 . 10/22/2023
I think this chapter was very well done.

If you can you should integrate it with the chapter you did ending Beneath Sovereign Skies as it would all fit together really well the way you wrote them.
n4zhg chapter 18 . 3/3/2023
A bittersweet chapter given what has happened IRL.
Lanceabit chapter 1 . 1/14/2023
The book starts off okay, but doesn't really have a lot of conflict that isn't nearly instantly resolved by an over-powered Harry. I kept reading because I actually do like super-powered Harry sometimes.

That is until the author decided to include 9/11 and a whole bunch of Islamophobia and true demonization of EVERY Muslim, not just terrorists.

Not recommended.
bookimp chapter 1 . 1/11/2023
Thank you so much for writing this!
Kingdark chapter 2 . 1/7/2023
I'm sorry, but I've given this story several tries with months apart. I'm sure you did your best, but you just don't do the original author(s) justice. I don't know if I'm the only one with this opinion, but there are so many things that could be better...

For example, way at the end of this chapter you wrote 'asked a groggy Harry' which is just... Weird to read. A better version would've been Harry asked groggily and even that one is weird.

Also, you always write 'said Hermione' or asked Harry' and so forth, but the person is supposed to be first. Personally, I remember this rule by remembering there should be no two capital lettered words after each other.

The general premise is interesting, and given that this story has a little over 500K words, it certainly is likely to improve, since I'm only on chapter two. But if I start skipping chapters, I'll just get confused when you refer to things that happened in chapters I skipped.

Also, I skipped straight to the last chapter, and you still write it like that. You can't improve if nobody points it out and for all I know, it's just a personal preference when you write the person first, before you write 'said' or asked' or so on.

In any case, please don't let my review put you down. I just had hoped to get through it, but it turns out I can't.

Thanks for writing and sharing the unofficial sequel though.

Kingdark
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 32 . 12/30/2022
Helluva ending. Neatly tied up the missing links.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 28 . 12/30/2022
If moving the entire planetoid were possible, my first thought was to just put the damn thing in a decaying orbit and let the star eat it. But then that would obviously have prevented whatever it is you're going to do with this last section.

Cylinders about 4 meters by 1? Cryopods of some kind?

The pale blue lattice that collapsed. So fragile, I'm guessing was an intentional trigger.

Hmm. Looking forward to where this last piece is going!