Reviews for Chained
Aiko Yamada chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
Aw! That was so adorable! I adore DarkxDaisuke fics and this one was great! I hope you decide to write more, you really have a talent for this. - Great job!
Satsuki chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
Ack, I'm so dumb! XD; I forgot your review!
here- Me loves story. There. XD;
Satsuki chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
LEECH. Seriously, I live on a 56k and should know. Persuade your other wonderful broadband friends to lend you dnangel and then you copy it. Or, if you wanna risk it, order fansubs online.
maaaaaybeYOU chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
AH! KAWAII! *Ahem* i'm glad this was the first DN angel fanfic I read cuz it's great,no, awsome! if i had read a sucky dn angel fanfic first i would have totally ignored all the rest and not have read any other fanfic. whew. that's how i was when i saw the resident evil code veronic x intro. thank god it was AFTER i started playing the game. the acting sucked, just to let u know. lol! well anyways, good luck on all yuor other stories!
Kayo chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
WAI~~ that was so cute! _ bwah, i just watched shaman king (boredom on a saturday morning...wish i coulda slept till now but hey) so all in my mind, i kept picturing daisuke as whats-his-name...yoh? and dark as...just really messed up. NONETHELESS! after finally stopping for a second to MAKE everyone sound/look like themselves, BOYO IT WAS GOOD! lol. you should do a another fic about them being apart, im sure it would be excellent! like, what will HIWATARI think? hahaha, yea, i don't really like that pairing. everyone's always like: Hiwatari has a cold heart, and daisuke MUST WARM IT! umm...i think hiwatari should just turn the thermostat higher...and go get a tan. and get a new voice actor. _ but i digress
youre fic came to a very happy end _ dark was so cute blushing! oh, i love blushing boyos. yeaa...i hope you write another dnangel story some time soon! ja ne!
butterflie chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
*drool* so cute! Can't wait for the next part -
sawdust chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
Aww! So sweet! Soft and warm :D Great chapter, also, I thought that their splitting could have been done with a little more pain and flashy lights, but still cool to see em :) Looking forward to more!
Shihoshi Ryu chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Ana...*dreamy sigh* Mou, don't stop there! I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now! SO CUTE! Ah, seeing (well, reading) those two in separate bodies and together just makes me want to melt! Oh please put up the next chapter soon!
El Conejo Morado chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
WAI! I LOVE THIS! daisuki-MAJOR! please please update? BECAUSE~ *puffs chest out proudly*-*MY* reviews ALWAYS count for a hundred.

you know. cuz i'm so smart and beautiful. *flicks hair and smiles into random mirror* *mirror cracks* *haughtily throws mirror out of sight and grumbles* stupid faulty mirors...don't make 'em like they used to...

ahm...*glances up quickly*

ah, but, what i mean is, UPDATE! *chants* UP-DATE! UP-DATE! UP-DATE! onegai?
kcgal chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
E! *waves her Dark/Daisuke banner* Cuteness plus! Dark is a bit on the 'blushing virgin' side, but it's still really sweet and cute. I love the cargo-hold scene. _ I hope you're planning on updating this soon - I want more D/D and cute teeth-rotting fluffyness! XD
daughterofzion chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
This is the fist really good dark x dai story I was able to find so far on the net, with multiple chapters, there are not very many of them out there. So, I really hope you decide to keep putting more of this story up. I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much. Hope to see it soon.
melody chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
Huh? sory, i'm confused and a bit grosed out, but ok lah, not more.
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
EE...this is so sweet and cute! I really like it a lot! Continue soon. :D I can't wait to read more.
Kage Tsuki chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Wai~~! XD~such fluffiness~~! /U
Ishi Tatsau chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
This is going well. I love it keep it up.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »