Reviews for Chained
rayquo chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
Cute fic! I'm brain dead right now, I can't think of anything to say... but all I know is, I LOVE Daisuke/Dark fics! So cute!
Aiko Yamada chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
Omg, that was so incredibly cute! I loved every moment of it! I do hope the next chapter will be up soon, I can't wait to read it! -~
Liegenschonheit chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
It is an interesting premise for a story, and even the Dark/Daisuke pairing is cute. My only complaints are that Dark seems very OOC in the first chapter, and even into the second one.
Kayo chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
BWAH! YAYAYAYAYAYA! that was so GOD! i love dark! especially when he gets all cute and embarrassed and and and BLUSHY! WAI~~this fic is so good! IT"S GOING ON THE FAVS LIST! _ its been a while since youve updated, i just happened to notice today! i love the dark youve created. i kinda hope the necklance thing doesnt work and then they'll be separated forever, but of course, this prob wont happen, neither will them both riding off into the sunset on a white horse then have the best kiss in the world like in the princess bride...but we can dream cant we? this fic is so great! i cant wait to see whats going to happen next, or if dark is ever going to tell daisuke his feelings! tee hee!
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
kawaii! more! soon!
xXLil Yu JahXx chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
AH so cute you must continue!
P1 chapter 3 . 9/12/2003
AH! Write more, this is so wonderful! This earns a spot on my favorites, please continue!
KaitouUsagi chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
*breaths in deeply* KAWAI!

_ so friggin cute! lovin' the story so far!
BloodAmulet chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
this is great so far and I have never red this kind of DNAngel fic before so it has peeked my interest very much. please continue this fic.

Vixen-Ra
StwabewwyCottonCandy chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
O.o Evil, bad dream for Dark. Poor Dark v.v Continue. jaa ne
butterflie chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
*huggles Dark-san* I'd never before thought about the fact that Dark wasn't really real.. I like that you did this in the story! I can't wait for the next chapter, these two are really good -
butterflie chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Hee. Very interesting story! The Dark/Daisuke stuff is adorable -

And, people might have told you this already, but just in case. The Japanese word for I'm home is "Tadaima", not Todaima. And I'm not sure about the manga, but I know in the anime that Dark only ever has just one costume..

but other than that, this was excellent - For not knowing much about DN Angel, you did pretty well! I'm gonna read the second chapter now, yay!
Silent Muse chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Wow...this seems really interesting so far! It must be so weird for Dark...dreaming, eating, and sleeping! Anyway, great fic~!
Kayo chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
oo! i really like this! its very well written, and an excellent idea for a plot! ive read fics before where people want to separate daisuke and dark, but your idea makes the most sense out of everyone's! and, you get to have fun with dark as he adjusts to the real world! _ teehee, daisuke and dark
soul-of-tabris chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
This is an awesome story! It's on my favorites list right now! Thanks for sharing your undeniable talent. Keep on writing!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »