Reviews for Chained
kasbaka chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
this is really great - please keep writing soon i cant wait to see what happens!
Oriental Ramen chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
I can't wait for the next chapter. The story is really really good.
RavenDark chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
*chants dxd forever* :D Love this chappie! And such a wonderful treat considering I have an evil Organic exam come morning...er..later in the morning given that it's 2:30am now...anyhoo, just noticed some spelling errors...but nothing major...can't wait for the next chapter!
Shinigami Lupin chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
hehehehe Pretty good! I like this already! how about you give me more?
M-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Yay! More please! _ DD rules! Whoohoo! *grins* Please continue soon! And if this story get's flamed I'm ready to use my own flamethrower against the person! Mwuhahahahaha... *cackles as she holds up her flamethrower then she accidently set's a couch on fire* O_O! Whoops! ;; That just goes to show, if ya play with fire, your gonna get burned! Heehee... Uh.. great story! Ja ne (Bye)!
person chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I think it's good. Please continue soon.
KaitouUsagi chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
this is turning out to be a really good fic.
RavenDark chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Yay! Yay! Yay! DxD! And so well written...said it before and I'll say it again...not enough DxD fics out there! Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! :)
silvertears chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
No worries Xaphrin, mesa very sensitive to other pple's reviews as well and gets depressed when my arse gets flamed...sigh...then i eat bcuz of depression and i later hav to get off of my fat bum and exercise...life's so cruel but newayz, bak to the story _

I'm not much a daisuke/dark coupling fan but u'r story's very very very intriguing and i'd lu continue, if not i mite juss sick krad on u (he's a homicidal blonde and an ice demon BUT he's my barbie doll...seriously he looks like one...long...blonde hair...pretty eyes...::drools:: err...oops..hehe gomen!)and if kraddy chan isnt available i'll sick satoshi on u..altho...he won't do much cuz he's so busy tryin to catch dark..hmm...well..i'll sick sumthin on u! xD So u betta continue!

All luv and praise

ST

PS:: Ahh yes, there is another better way to get the episodes. Download something called Bitorrent, u can download all the dn angel episodes at either or .com, thought this mite help! Have fun and lots of luv!
Pekkle3272 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I loved the story. So when is the next chapter coming out? I hope its soon. I'm itching for more. Lots more.
Aiko Yamada chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Wow! That was great! I love how you write, and I didn't find that much wrong with it. Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter! Yay for Dark x Daisuke!
kasbaka chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
awsome story so far! please update soon -!
shenweiyangtze chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I totally love it! this is great and I don't think you need to read the introduction to know your fic is good or not cuase it's GREAT!,and I like it how you show us Darks side of the up the GREAT work_~ I will wait for the next chappy! I hope you update soon_
Krad chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
. you shouldnt be so worried about being flamed! This is a great story, and i would like very much so see another chapter! There's a lot of possibilities for this fic and i want to see it continued dammit! or ill bite off your head! mwhahahaha...;;
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5