Reviews for Runaway
Farnoosh chapter 1 . 4/29
OMG this was... I'm speechless... Brilliant...
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
cute. I like it
OverTheRainbow chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
awww. I love it. I was tearing up at the end. I just happened to be listening to the song perfect by simpl plan while reading this.
Soapy-Liedown chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
One of the best Sirius being kicked out/running away from home fics I've read.

I loved the James/Sirius friendship dynamic.

Loved it
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Excellent!
Mickolie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
YES! forgive me for not telling you how sad and well written your story is, but I read it for the first time during the summer two or three years ago and loved it. Unfortunately, I was a dolt and it being really late at night/ early in the morning forgot to save it. I've been looking for your story constantly since then and I'm just so happy I found it! So: YAY! Thank you so much for writing this!
chocolablvr chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
that was really good! i loveded it mucho!
magdilen chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
good job at combining those two plotlines- actually, this situation is very plausible.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Sirius is really lucky. Taht James forgave him, anyway. He wasn't lucky with his parents. And for being framed later. He's got such a crappy life.
Mandanza chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Great story. A good explanation about what could have happened when Sirius ran away from home. I have always wondered what made him leave.

Their friendship is truly beautiful :)
Nightwisher Vigro Black chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I liked this one. Made me cry in the end.. (I am quite sensitive person ;D)

Thank Ya!

-NVB
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
A few grammar things here and there but other then that it was a prefectly wonderful story, i really liked it, nice job!
AMemorableOddment chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Oh...my God! This was amazing! This is one of my favourite stories now. You have great talents! Poor Siri...
jenny starseed chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Very nice story. You describe things well but there are numerous typos and grammical errors that detracted from the story. It would be an even better story if you rewrote it with a beta-reader and resubmit. It's a story with a lot of potential and good angst. :)
Centra-gal86 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I had lost this story before, and now that I've found it...well, it's going on my fav's list. LOVE this story! I love friendship fics, and you really made me feel for both Sirius and James in this one. Beautiful!