Reviews for Charismatic Features
Dragon chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
u have a very imaginative mind. u have cum up with very good stories. i am a great fan
Kimi Akiko chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That was an awesome story.
alfalpal chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Excellent, Horatio rules. H/C forever.
Alice chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Hey,

Marianne told us about this fic on the H/C list and I came to check it out.

I like it. It's angsty and I don't usually like that but this is good. And a happy ending. Yay!

I especially love the 'having freckles means the sun has kissed you' line.

And don't worry, I'm sure Speed will forgive you!

Alice.
Alexandria Kana chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
That was very sweet. I am glad that you gave H/C a try.

Alexandria
anon13123213 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
GAH! No Yabba No! Drop Horatio right now! Do it! Drop! Now go over and pick up that poor dejected Speed lying crying in the corner, dust him off and put him with Calleigh. C'mon, he misses you and his Calleigh! So could you maybe be my hero again and write a Speed/Calleigh? Just to make the H/C go away? Puh-leez? ~Jacqueline
ABC Girl chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
As a diehard Horatio/Calleigh shipper, I'm glad to see you spreading your wings a bit and trying out something new. I've read some of your Speed/Calleigh stuff and was duly impressed. Any time you want to post H/C to Marianne's list, feel free to do so. We eat it up!

You do angst really well-can't wait to read more!

Andrea
Elena chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Being a dyed-in-the-wool Horatio/Calleigh fan, I enjoyed your first. See - you can do it, too!

On the constructive critique side - see what you can do to clear up the punctuation glitches. The translation fm word processor to HTML tossed in a bunch of periods where they don't belong. It happens...which is why I use Word then move it to HTML which ff,net seems to treat better than a Word document.

Keep on writing!
Faolin Ruadh chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh Lord that was a great fic! I liked it, a liked it a lot. *grin* Great job! And if you ever feel the need to drift over towards the H/Cal side again, feel free! I'm not complainin'! *lol* Great Job! I loved it! :)
Cassie Jamie chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Damn, gurl! You're good! As great as you are at C/S, rock rock equally with H/C. It was powerful and gave insight. The language usage is amazing. You just keep getting better and better!
Marmo chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh. My. Goodness.

You warned me you were going to try a H/C fic. I didn't know you had already DONE IT! Oh. My. Goodness. How many ways can I say wonderful? It takes incredible moxie and guts to depart from the pairing of your heart (hey, Yaba, I know ya...nothing takes away from the S/C ship for you) THANK YOU for being brave and wonderful enough to look at "the other ship" on CSIM. You did an incredible job with the nuances of their push/pull relationship, and the natural affection they share - you not only did the 'ship justice, you kicked totally. Whew. I'm off to re-read - GREAT JOB. Keep cranking the S/C - but don't EVER be afraid to give H/C a go when the mood strikes. I'll be eager for more!
countryfreak chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
It wasn't bad for H/C, but I can't stand Horatio. I love your Speed stories!