Reviews for The Need For Blood
Soul Reaver chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
Well written story, I really liked the vampire twist and it brought my passionate hatred for Trelawney to new levels.

I am glad you went with the light ending to this story as opposed to how dark it could easily have become. I found a lot of good reads with these Net Fanfics you've written. I only wish you'd write some more.

Regards

Soul Reaver
Korilian chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
Oh this is such complete nonsense. I love it.
Neovator chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
Ah, I can't help it! This is too juicy! (You know no one really knows what the word, 'juicy' means?)
Neovator chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
WTF? Okay, I can't read this anymore...
Neovator chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Uh...I, uh... You know you turned Jacob into a vampire?
SandersLover chapter 13 . 8/10/2003
yah Jacob is back to normal! I love this story! It was really good, I enjoyed every moment of it! Good job! :)!
SandersLover chapter 12 . 8/10/2003
now Walter knows. I don't know why but this chapter made me sad, u have to make Jacob human again! I like this chapter, now moving on to the next:)!
SandersLover chapter 11 . 8/6/2003
uh oh! WAlter is going to find out, poor Jacob...thank for not making him die! Plz update soon!
SandersLover chapter 10 . 8/5/2003
WHAT? why did Jacob do this, oh poor Angela, poor Jacob! PLz don't let Jacob die! Don't leave me in suspense for long!
SandersLover chapter 9 . 8/4/2003
what? what did Jacob mean he'll see her later, where is he? Update soon and don't keep me in suspense for long! This is such a good story!
SandersLover chapter 8 . 8/4/2003
oh Angela and Jacob are going out! Go then Jacob killed Sean before he shot Angela! GO JACBOB! going on to the next chapter
SandersLover chapter 7 . 8/4/2003
OMG does the man shoot Angela? This is getting suspensful!
SandersLover chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
wow! That was a good chapter, good thing Angela resuse Jacob! YAH! what's going to happen next, r they going to tell Walter?
SandersLover chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
yeah! Duh Angela can't leave without Jacob! lol..anyway I love this chapter, poor Jacob, he's not going to starve to death is he? anyway..you're right the movie does stink because it doesn't have Eric in it! lol..this is a good story!
Kay chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Is this the movie The Net, with Sandra Bullock? If so who is this Jacob? I have seen the movie twice and have no idea who you are talking about. I liked your story even though I don't really know all the characters.