Reviews for Delacour Godparents
Arnie1701 chapter 36 . 6/30/2022
Fantastic ending to a fun story. Cheers!
Jdickelman chapter 36 . 6/30/2022
Looked forward to your updates. Loved the story. Please keep them coming.
studley24 chapter 36 . 6/30/2022
Very much enjoyed this story.

I was just curious, but how come Hermione only seemed to appear/get mentioned
once this chapter, as one of Harry’s circle, it seemed a bit odd she wasn’t brought
up as arriving / being one of the group to dance with Harry? (It’s only a minor
point of course and not “plot-affecting”, was just me wondering).

S24
Zai31 chapter 36 . 6/30/2022
Tremendously enjoyed this fic, just good feelings throughout. Great job. I am kinda curious about what type of potions they would invent or revent in the future though.
SiriusOrionBitch chapter 36 . 6/30/2022
Lovely end to a wonderful fic! Thank you so much for everything and I can't wait for what's to come! Take care,

SOB
odonnellzoo99 chapter 35 . 6/30/2022
I’m caught up and looking forward to the wedding.
Great chapter.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 34 . 6/30/2022
Fleur’s Mastery potion is a great idea and now Katie and Gabrielle will spend even more time together without the language barrier.
Great chapter.
Rosebloom20 chapter 9 . 6/30/2022
I love this story so far. There aren't enough stories where you get to see pre-Hogwarts Harry. I think Berry and Jeff are great names for snakes. I can't wait to read on.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 27 . 6/30/2022
That may have been the most amazing 1st Task that I’ve read. I’m almost sure it was.
Thank you for another excellent chapter.
Mando-Vet chapter 35 . 6/30/2022
I've really loved this story from the start; it's going to be sad to see it end but I'm looking forward to your next work :)
Blue Luver5000 chapter 35 . 6/29/2022
Great chapter
tiran187 chapter 35 . 6/29/2022
What a great story! Its been quite a while since I read such a lighthearted story like this it was wonderfull!
The snakes
the Daphne and Weasley twins shenanigans
All the Delacours
Katie
It was just amazing together!
alix33 chapter 35 . 6/29/2022
How could Katie score goals, and 13 of them, if she's playing seeker in the game against the Chudley Cannons?
I snort-laughed uproariously at everybody's visit with Geoff and Barry.
Well done, Daphne. I am chuffed at your success in that partnership with the Weasley twins.
Yum! at the mental pic I got of that special Celeste's breakfast for Fleur's hen do.
If those Desire Chews could be modified to work on lady and gentlemen snakes it could revolutionise breeding programmes for snakes.
JustBored07 chapter 34 . 6/29/2022
Any new story you are working on... You have written a fantastic fanfic looking forward dor your future stories as well.
mike3308 chapter 35 . 6/29/2022
I look forward to the wedding.
864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »