Reviews for Delacour Godparents
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 17 . 7/27/2023
And that's how you make a lesson/subject fun, haha. Good one!
LustingThoughtfully chapter 36 . 7/14/2023
This was delightful. From the sweetness and excellent relationship developmentamong all the characters, not merely romance!to the Mr. Wolf-esque analysis of some very simple operational inefficiencies and a request to pretty please, with sugar on top, do your jobs, everything was fun and light and enjoyable. It’s always great to see some creativity with the Tri-Wiz, too!
x9alex2x chapter 5 . 7/8/2023
Cheveu? Really? Just because it's French doesn't make it better than calling someone Hair.

Btw, it doesn't really matter but cheveu mean a single hair, the plural is cheveux.
bigbangfan91 chapter 36 . 7/8/2023
I bloody loved this story it’s made me laugh so much and I adore that it’s a feel good story the way you destroyed Voldemort was chefs kiss good!
CakeI1Great chapter 1 . 6/29/2023
Constructive criticism!: Wouldn't Fleur be 4, since Harry was 14 in GoF and Fleur was 17, since that's a 3 year age gap?
Great story so far!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2023
Why didn't Sirius and Remus ask Tonks to look for the map in her first year or is it that James helped create it which meant that they waited for Harry's first year?
Dazedangel chapter 36 . 6/17/2023
Awesome fic
bahnannah chapter 3 . 6/5/2023
I still think it’s adorable that he calls her Lur.
noylj chapter 12 . 5/21/2023
No death trap on the third floor?
Hinny17 chapter 36 . 5/15/2023
wow what a great fic. my first Flowerpot story and gotta say I thoroughly enjoyed your take on them. the way you adjusted the Triwizard was just brilliant gotta love the twins ingenuity. and the new products you created for them were brilliant. gotta admit halfway thru the fic I was really rooting for Katie to join the relationship. the way you wrote their friendship was just so natural and brilliant it would have felt natural.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/1/2023
It should be the sixth-year boys' dorm - the twins should be in the first year of their NEWTs.
python73 chapter 36 . 4/23/2023
Fantastic fic. Maybe the best feel good fic I've come across out of thousands of stories read. I could point out some minor flaws here and there, but they are mostly things that only bother me. Zero grammar errors, no misspellings... dream fic for that alone. When someone on reddit asks for a happy fic to enjoy, this will be the one I recommend. Thanks!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2023
I'm wondering if Dudley's interrogations are hiding something about his own love life. Assuming he still goes to Smeltings, JKRs description of the uniform means it's likely to be an all-boys school. If he is dating someone from school, he'd want to cover it up, given what his parents thoughts are on anything 'abnormal'.
noylj chapter 30 . 3/29/2023
Is Voldie still around?
noylj chapter 27 . 3/29/2023
Seems like killing sentient beings is really enjoyable to magicals
861 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »