Reviews for Delacour Godparents
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2023
I'm wondering if Dudley's interrogations are hiding something about his own love life. Assuming he still goes to Smeltings, JKRs description of the uniform means it's likely to be an all-boys school. If he is dating someone from school, he'd want to cover it up, given what his parents thoughts are on anything 'abnormal'.
noylj chapter 30 . 3/29/2023
Is Voldie still around?
noylj chapter 27 . 3/29/2023
Seems like killing sentient beings is really enjoyable to magicals
cloverskye chapter 27 . 3/23/2023
Those poor trolls! Nice advertising though.
cloverskye chapter 21 . 3/23/2023
I love the snake running gag. You just can't help that they grow on you.
cloverskye chapter 3 . 3/21/2023
"Because I cleaned my teeth really well." Best response ever!
Luiz4200 chapter 23 . 3/16/2023
I'm sure Pauline will get the shock of her life!
I-Nex-I chapter 3 . 3/16/2023
The problem with Veritaserum is that it’s only what the person believes to be true, and not to mention how it only takes one piece of corruption to render it inert. Swapping out a potion, administering a possible antidote beforehand, vanishing it before it enters the bloodstream, etc.
WickedOne94 chapter 15 . 3/8/2023
Yes Harry, a proper massage is da wae! chap15
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 36 . 3/2/2023
This was a lovely story to read! It's been added to my favorites here!
BadWolfKris chapter 36 . 2/24/2023
Loved this 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2023
The first couple of sentences seem to imply that the Delacours don't know that James and Lily are dead, so why do they know to be in Privet Drive and that Dumbledore would take Harry there?
tieflin chapter 36 . 2/18/2023
This story was wonderfully fluffy and delightful! All the changes were excellent and there are just so many lovely things to be found here! I really loved Harry and Fleur's relationship throughout, from best friends, to pining, to dating, engaged, and finally married. They're just so amazing and following their journey was such an utter joy. I loved Gabrielle and Cheveu being Harry's "sisters" as well. Thanks for filling me full of such good feels as I devoured this tale!
Naiden chapter 13 . 2/17/2023
How would flint know sectumsempra? We know from canon that this is a spell made by Snape, and discovered in his own textbook.

I doubt Snape would teach anyone his spell that he created during his school years.

Unless you believe Snape actually would teach students that spell?
ElmRune63 chapter 36 . 2/5/2023
Every story in the fandom should have Geoff and Barry in it from this point forward.
864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »