Reviews for Delacour Godparents
JusticeRings chapter 2 . 1/29/2023
Loving it so far. Great work.
Anony-1 chapter 36 . 1/16/2023
Maybe because ellie wasn't lesbian in the first game, and it was a retcon for the woke ideology?
Saga686491 chapter 36 . 1/5/2023
I really enjoyed the start of the story, it was a somewhat unique version of Harry having a nice childhood with continuous and meaningful progression for both the plot and characters. Around the mid point of the story it heavily stalls, both in actual plot progression but also in character development. I found myself skimming more and more the longer the story went on because nothing mattered or changed in a way that was relevant to the plot or even just an interesting change that would have been enjoyable to read. The 2nd half wouldn't seem so terrible if it wasn't following the rock solid first half, but it is. I don't recommend this story story because who want to read a story where only half of it is good.
Cipher301 chapter 23 . 12/11/2022
Ain’t no way mfs really reinvented cellphones XD. Dumbledore knew what was up with it going on in classss
Cipher301 chapter 16 . 12/11/2022
Damn XD, this went from wholesome Harry and Fleur moments to yeeting mfs into the misty arch of death faster than I could count my fingers and toes lmao
Cipher301 chapter 6 . 12/10/2022
Harry deadass said, “we marrying in the future dw bout it chief”
Cipher301 chapter 3 . 12/10/2022
Sirius taking an early W gg
envyyami chapter 36 . 11/29/2022
Gods the diabetes I might have gotten because of how sweet this is. An all fluff and no drama is really refreshing to read and easy to the heart.
timkhj chapter 36 . 11/29/2022
Thank you, exactly this type of story I was looking for right now. Happy fluff, no bashing, just wonderful. And well written as well
Jimbocous chapter 36 . 11/21/2022
Thanks for a great another read! Truly an outstanding story.
Mr.BrownOptometrist chapter 36 . 11/20/2022
Fam this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
Veronica McClure chapter 26 . 10/31/2022
Wait! It was in the 2nd year book that Harry 1st noticed Cho.
Veronica McClure chapter 28 . 10/31/2022
At least the spectators could actually see the action!
Veronica McClure chapter 27 . 10/31/2022
When you think about it, that was so totally how Fred and George would handle tasks! As a way to truly entertain, as well as advertise their products for sale. Too bad they didn't get picked in canonthey could have done Harry some real good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2022
So even with loving god parents, they still cave in and allow dumbles to get his way for Harry to grow up in an univing house hold... What shame, the premise was so good too, well on to the next story I guess.
863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »