Reviews for Enter the Wyrm
chaosrin chapter 10 . 2/27
Boo for sparing Scion, he's fake color gold!
Poor choice!
Great fight though, hilarious how it ends for Hookwolf and Butcher
chaosrin chapter 9 . 2/27
You go girls!
Very sweet seeing Missy going places with her Dragon Friend!
chaosrin chapter 8 . 2/27
Malaysia got one hell of an Ambassador here, well worth his weight in gold for his brilliant cool negotiation with the Dragon, he's going to have a great career after this.
chaosrin chapter 7 . 2/27
Heh how cute, Amy got a Friend, much her amusing sorrow!
chaosrin chapter 6 . 2/27
You go Phil!
Good job here, Rory is wrong and a dumbass!
chaosrin chapter 5 . 2/27
Sigh well she was warned, stupid Vicky, nice knowing you.
chaosrin chapter 4 . 2/27
Poor ABB, I feel a bit uneasy about this chapter.
chaosrin chapter 3 . 2/27
So fucking cute, really enjoying this so far.
Arturia LeFay chapter 10 . 2/27
Scion Ate Cauldron!
Arturia LeFay chapter 5 . 2/27
the other is always fing human stupidity.
God1643 chapter 10 . 1/30
Excellent as always. I really liked the Easter Egg that Cowboy’s ban would expire the day Canon starts :D
Priest chapter 10 . 1/2
This is a good one, I really needed the laugh, thank you.
AvidReader2425 chapter 10 . 1/1
Damn, I absolutely loved this. Hilarious story, even with that really unexpected ending, but honestly, awesome. I still think it would be fun to see her somehow visit other worlds. Just absolutely screw with the perception and sanity of other characters lol. Just call it her vacation honeymoon with her golden dragon. Lol.

Mmm, how do you think the story would change with a Ghost Rider Taylor Herbert?
AvidReader2425 chapter 9 . 1/1
Hahhahahhahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha!
AvidReader2425 chapter 8 . 1/1
Damn, I just absolutely love this story. Something that might be fun would be her creating an incredibly large layer for herself, and then magician up the mountain to visit different worlds for vacation, just to watch her interact with other characters from other franchise. Imagine her flying into space to burn various alien ships, to steal the gold from those pyramid style ships from Stargate, talking to someone like superman, and Batman, are having fun messing around with the people of Asgard to a certain point lol.
1,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »