Reviews for When Forever Ends
lauren chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
are you going to update? if you are, please update soon. thanx!
Arwena chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
*sniffle* When will you update? *sob* I need ifcs! I've died so many times because you haven't updated. (
Please update! (now that was a whine)
~Arwena (whose name is now actually Dippy Sebastian)
saramagic chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
hiya, i could have sworn ive already wrote one review for this story, but ahh well! exellent story! i cannot wait till the next chapter. but i think i will be waiting forever as you last updated AGES ago. so this is kind of like a last plea for you not to leave this story to rot and die COME ON, UPDATE! you are the best author i have came across please dont waste such a talent. if you dont update this story then at least write a new Harry potter story. please?
you can e-mail me back at if you want.
update soon
write soon
Sara*magic (your fan)
TiniTinuviel chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
Another good one! Keep 'em coming!
Patterson1219 chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Wow, good two chapters! can't wait for more n for the plot to get movin! Ye haw, lol
TiniTinuviel chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Sounds great! You can tell that you put a lot of work into it! It's awesome! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

Saphadeke chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
Yay! Continue!
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
hurry! I really like your stories and you need to hurry up!:)! #$%&*()_
psalatino chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
You write good fics. Continue like this.
Theboss996 chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
its good update soon the will is the letter sirius sent him isn't it
saramagic chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
Hi, i really thought you had given up on this story, i have given up reading any other authors but you because i find they cannot live up to your level, i love the way you write and no one else captures that, so please please update soon beacuse otherwise i won't have anything to read! i actully don't mind the depressing stuff, but thats my opinion.

exellent chapter, keep going.

CNJ chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
Hey, thanks for acknowledging my last review! Well written! Lots of drama for ppl. who love drama. Parts of it are kind of funny, like Snape coming out to drag Harry in from the rain. And I can see you still have Harry moaning and wallowing in self-pity. Hey, are Ginny and Luna going to appear in this story? I figure Harry does know how to love and all, but I guess if it's a bit A/U, then you have artistic licence.

Wow, that Torrance was a jackass, calling Harry selfish and giving the poor dear a hard time. Not surprised she's Malfoy's cousin; probably that stupid Malfoiled fed her dirt on Harry. I get the feeling this won't be the last they see of Torrance!

Hey, if you love Harry angst, I recently put up a one-chapter story that takes place in November of Harry's 6th year...depression has Harry in its grim grip and nearly drives him to do something shocking...but something lovely and unexpected that he's always known about averts the would-be act just in time...come read it and let me know what you think; it's titled *The Boy Who Lives Again and it's at:

. ?storyid1428240

Come check it out! Meanwhile, keep up your story; even though Harry is rather OOC, it's an interesting story none the less!
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
sam disappeared? *parties*

sirius is alive isnt he? *nods head hopefully*
Bluetiger94 chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
great story!Harry has alot of emotions then before lol well he did have alot of emotions in the 5th book too and that was ALOT of emotion i dont know if that made any sense but oh well lol! update soon!

Ms. Issues chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Yeah that was a great chapter. my favorite line was... “yes Potter for some reason the whole school shuts down when you go missing.” I don't know why but i thought that was so funny! That and that girl torrence.

keep the chapters comming! _