Reviews for Sweet Forever
simran.ghosh.1466 chapter 1 . 4/2
heart touching and awesome
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Monilucky chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I agree with you the actual ending was too depressing. The movie seemed hopeful and different all the way through and I don’t think it had the correct ending. Yours perfectly fit with the movie and I think it is much better. They should have done it that way, if the wanted a tragic ending they could have shown her funeral but at least we would have known they were together for whatever time she had left.
hemery chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
hey... sorry, but i'm too lazy to actually sign in. LOL. _ anyway, this is fluffy goodness. the way the movie ended was way too sad... *sob*
BrittyWeasley chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I just watched all of this movie for the first time last Saturday, and I also felt that the ending was just too sad.

You did a great job of making it happy!
Nat D chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Oh my God! So beautiful! Perfect!

Hei, I saw this movie last night for the second time, and I fell in love with this perfect and sweet story. Then today I came here to read Fanfictins about it, and found yours. So good!

I'm friom Brazil, so sorry if my English is horrible, right? If you want to contact me, my elmail is

Send me a email, ok? So we can talk '

Kisses in your heart,

kahlua56 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
oh, nice, very nice. now i can live in my fantasy dream world where this happens right after those stupid credits start rolling...
Zetabee chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Aww that's sweet!

The way I look at your story, it doesn't even have to be that she stayed alive forever, it just means that they'll love each other forever, and that Sarah will let him stay to do that...
aisygirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
hey-great little story-so the idea...keep
cutiemandie chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
it was very cute, and very sweet...but...she has cancer, so obviously they wont be together forever. maybe u should write another chapter tells of sara either getting better, or sara and nelson's time together before she passes on. but since u like happy endings...maybe her getting better is the way u should go. but very good ending, i liked it! ;)
Nyx-Alia chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
aw *sobs* That was so sweet! I love you! (not in a freaky stalkerish way :P) I loved the fic. The real ending to Sweet November was just too sad. I wish this had been the real ending...

Keep writing, you rock!

-Luv, Nyx-
Quinn chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Aw! So sweet! Thats the way it should be. Thankyou.
J. Anderson chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
All in favor of Jo7's ending over the original heartbreak scene,please raise your hand!
Hahahaha thank you! That was really comforting after crying my eyes out over the movie. So since they promise 'forever', I'm assuming she doesn't die in the end?
Great job... Keep writing!
Lady Adyra chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
"You were November."
"But let me be forever."
That was soo cute and sweet. Yep, that's the way things should have been. You wrote a lovely fic. Thank you for a much needed happy ending.
Moira chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I wanted a happier ending for this wonderful film to, and this story is a gem! Sweet, touching and full of emotion, just like the film. Brilliant!