Reviews for Annual Arm Wrestle Championship
LGM chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
the wackyness of the sgc, rvrn if it wouldnt happen in cannon
Darlene10104 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
oh fuck! i love it!
RyanKathrynCelia chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Well done - I didn't expect that ending.

Definitely adding to my favourites!
Floopygirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
I thought this was brilliant! I only wish I could have known how it ended...
HaniDeath chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I liked this lol! I would have like to see one win but it would be impossible to decide which one lol! and the kiss with thor! lol :P
Kendarath chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
lol, great job. Fweh, it would have been rather funny to see the result of that bet, but I can see why you'd cut it off there. :D Very fun.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
WHAT! But...oh fine. Be that way. Nice idea..very funny too. :)
the female apophis chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I've got the perfect idea. What you could do is have them keep getting really close but never actually touching the jello. it could go on for days until finally they call it even and neither have to kiss thor. instead they kiss each other. *squeals at the thought* hope to see more from you soon.

keep up the most excellent work! *mumbles screw the cliches and falls down a set of bleachers*
Abby chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Oh that was just mean. A great fic, but OMG a frustrating ending. Ah well even if it is a clifhanger we all know that Carter would have won.
Scully2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Hi, I thouroghly enjoyed this, it mad me giggle so much. Particular after you wrote "Cheating is not allowed but any attempts to distract the opponent are permitted. And both finalists are the best 'distracters' in the whole complex." Then I knew it was gonna be fun, fun fun.

Loved it.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
argh...no...who won? you have to tell us!

so you have any idea how unbeleivably annoying this is?

please!

pleaseplease!

pleasepleaseplease!

good story!...u know you wnana write more!

... say carter wins, just cause i wnana see teh colonel kiss thor...*sniggers*...oh teh amsusement of that...!
Anne-Janet chapter 1 . 6/29/2003