Reviews for Nobody Said it Was Easy
ReadingRed chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
woohoo! What a great ride! Thanks for the awesome story.
xMadeline11x chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
Loved it!
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 11 . 1/14/2006
Great! Bravo! Nice, very nice. The story was very good. Seriously, going on my favs. Okay, so, good. Everything was good. I have nothing else to say but that it was great... and thats it. lol. :P
desertdragon chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
hey i loved this story it sure was a twist from the usual rorys pregnant fics and i liked that you should write more like this... keep up the wonderful work!
ANON chapter 7 . 10/26/2003
This story is quite good, but I have some questions about what kind of a mother you think Rory would be? I doubt very much that Rory would feed her baby formula and just stick a pacifier in his mouth when he cried. Rory would obviously breastfeed JD, as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the World Health Organisations not only recommends but states is the best for infants.

Otherwise, good story.
LuckyYou chapter 11 . 9/10/2003
aw that was such a great story...i'm almost sad it's over but it ended so well!
iminlovewithaboynamedJESS chapter 11 . 9/9/2003
NO! NOT THE END! well, it was a great chapter. i loved it! j.d. is awesome, and he's going to yale, and he's awesome. but i said that. i loved the pie thing, it was cute. umm this was just great, and im sad that its over. thank you so much for this!
lily moon1 chapter 10 . 9/2/2003
EE! I love it! I love it! I love it! The dinner was so great! and J.D. is just adorable in my head, how i picture him :-D Please please please update soon!
sara chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
cant wait for more! please update soon!
screaming truth chapter 10 . 8/30/2003
Very good story :)

I love the name you chose :)

lauren
LuckyYou chapter 10 . 8/30/2003
aw they kissed! that was a great way to end the chapter so now i need more!
Kylee chapter 10 . 8/29/2003
Pretty good, do you even know what Motherhood magazine is? It really does exist
iminlovewithaboynamedJESS chapter 10 . 8/29/2003
awesome chapter! im glad that they are back together, sort of, and i can't wait to find out what will happen next! one thing, just to point out- the architect is Frank LLoyd Wright, not Andrew LLoyd Weber, who is a composer of such musicals as Cats and Phantom of the Opera. Just thouht i'd let you know. anyway, please update again soon!
Rylie chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE VERY VERY SOON!
sara chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
such a cute fic! i hope you update soon:)