Reviews for All For You
Mother of Fandoms chapter 37 . 4/25/2022
Smoking hot! I need more!
cobaowl chapter 37 . 4/25/2022
Great chapter both hot and sweet. Love the walk down memory lane. So what's next? ;)
daybydaysr chapter 36 . 4/25/2022
UUUGHH MY HEART! this wedding and these vows could absolutely be canon. You wrote them so true to character. So beautiful, simple, touching. And I love Catherine totally knowing this would happen and having everything ready lol. And Nick officiating was perfect. Perfect perfect perfect!
Gsrobsessed chapter 36 . 4/24/2022
I could actually see the ceremony! You are amazing!
Mother of Fandoms chapter 36 . 4/24/2022
Thanks for making me cry lol
Redwinefan chapter 35 . 4/24/2022
I’m really enjoying this story and love that you update most days. Thanks
strwbrygrl77 chapter 35 . 4/23/2022
I'm addicted to this story! I rush home from work to check my computer to see if you've updated it yet - and do a happy dance when I see that you have! I love this twist on the series finale and am eagerly waiting for MORE!
daybydaysr chapter 35 . 4/23/2022
The family vibe u have with the team is just so beautiful…I want to be one of them lol! And the flashback to the first wedding was just perfect! All heart, this story is just all heart. Hits mine every chapter!
SPRAT2 chapter 35 . 4/23/2022
Very emotional. But just right.
lisajames85 chapter 35 . 4/23/2022
I am so loving this story! The bit about 'we've been waiting for each other from the moment we met, even while we were married', is possibly my favourite line from the whole story so far. Perfection!
Gsrobsessed chapter 35 . 4/22/2022
I’m crying! Oh so beautiful!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/22/2022
Omg I love this so much!
mauricia Sisk chapter 35 . 4/22/2022
THEY’RE GETTING MARRIED…AGAIN! I love this!
daybydaysr chapter 34 . 4/22/2022
Wow…. just…. wow! I’m continuously blown away by how you can convey emotions and feelings through your writing. I can FEEL this connection they have. Like I’m in the room watching them and it’s palpable. I love that this turmoil suddenly made things so clear to Sara, what she wanted and there was no time to waste. MY HEART! And Jimmy creep level just went to like a million lol! You haven’t lost any value of the plot by deep diving into the GSR which is really amazing. Bravo!
uptondeanyeoman chapter 34 . 4/21/2022
I must say you are a really proficient writer! Another fine chapter. I am now always looking forward to what you come up with for each chapter. I know it follows the final movie"immortality" pretty closely so far, but of course you have livened up the inter-action between Gil & Sara. It just gives you a taste of what the series could have been like from the start had the writers chose to get the two main characters together sooner! But maybe having the action build slowly over the seasons was the right choice. Either way,you certainly have the knack to bring the story full circle!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »