Reviews for All For You
uptondeanyeoman chapter 34 . 4/21/2022
I must say you are a really proficient writer! Another fine chapter. I am now always looking forward to what you come up with for each chapter. I know it follows the final movie"immortality" pretty closely so far, but of course you have livened up the inter-action between Gil & Sara. It just gives you a taste of what the series could have been like from the start had the writers chose to get the two main characters together sooner! But maybe having the action build slowly over the seasons was the right choice. Either way,you certainly have the knack to bring the story full circle!
pocketprotectorspy chapter 34 . 4/21/2022
I have soooooo many questions. I look forward to you answering them.
Gsrobsessed chapter 34 . 4/21/2022
Oh my gosh my toes are tingling! Love love and more love!
sofiaciccone90 chapter 34 . 4/21/2022
Oh this is so great, you are perfect when you write about the fantastic connection between these two lovers, this couple, this eternal love. My heart is exploding and I'm crying? Yes absolutely yes!
tessafox chapter 34 . 4/21/2022
This was outstanding. Just how you write their love and connection is jaw dropping. Every single time, I feel like I am in the room watching them but also feel as if I am one of them at them same time. Just feeling all the emotions! The strength of their relationship and connection outpowering the extreme creepiness of Jimmy.

I wanted to tear up in how you wrote Sara giving Grissom his credit. The most beautiful thing about the relationship of these two is they both have flaws, like everyone, but just their love for each other and how they complement each other is out of this world. A perfect match of imperfect people. Their good qualities are what make them so perfectly suited to each other. And their less then good qualities can be quirky, charming and completely excusable and the other knows just gets it. He makes up for his faults. Griss does deserve this love! So does Sara ofc.

Loved this so much! I love Sara and her opening up to LHK. I always thought if the jealousy wasn't written or felt (I understand why they wrote it, and why Sara would feel it), they would be a pair of kick ass ladies together! There for Grissom in different ways, and he needs both of them.
mauricia Sisk chapter 34 . 4/21/2022
That was…soul imploding, heart stopping, earth moving, bones melting, time suspended, breath holding, pins dropping, eye opening, tears falling, spirit flying…phenomenally exquisite!
I’m choked up and I have SO many things happening right now, but that chapter was f*cking brilliant! The story moves effortlessly and tightly from chapter to chapter creating its own immersive bubble. It’s so well structured. Language flows easily and naturally, eliciting a connection to the action and the characters that feels very organic. Scrumptious!
I’ve waited a long time to see someone give Grissom his legit props. To have someone succinctly, tenderly and with profound insight understand and expound on all the exceptional specimen that is Gilbert Grissom. And you did that, better than I have ever read or experienced. I LOVE Sara and yes, he took her through it. But again and again and again, he pursues her. She pursues him. I’m this work, perhaps more than any other for me, they find each other. Brilliant!
Your analysis of LHK and GG was truly inspired. I NEVER made that connection between their friends and his FRIEND singular. That was a cathartic moment for Sara but for the reader as well. That was GENIUS!
This work. My soul, but you’re really creating something amazing here. The evolution of your plot and story progression is close to flawless. A mechanical hiccup here or there, but absolutely nothing detracts from the movement.
Soulful and rich; emotive and heady; sensuous and intelligent, this is a remarkable read and a true joy. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. I hope you do this for a long time. I would read ANYTHING you write.
RESPECT
Mother of Fandoms chapter 34 . 4/21/2022
I knew that flash drive was bad news! Creepy McCreeperson, gah! Oh my, the ending… nope, I’m not crying.
mauricia Sisk chapter 33 . 4/21/2022
DAMN! SO GOOD! JUST SO, SOOO GOOD! And if you’re not the queen of the cliffhanger…I sho’ don’t know who it would be! You just leave this juicy dangle like meat on a hook…aaarrrghh!
GREAT chapter full of suspense and intrigue. Well done…again.
fire90 chapter 34 . 4/21/2022
Just. Perfect.
Gsrobsessed chapter 33 . 4/20/2022
Oh my gosh! I’m dying here! You are killing me! Damn this is soooo great!
Gsrobsessed chapter 32 . 4/20/2022
So good!
Gsrobsessed chapter 31 . 4/20/2022
Oh YES!
daybydaysr chapter 33 . 4/20/2022
I could feel the tension when they saw all that evidence of Jimmy stalking Sara! Yikes! Seriously you create atmosphere and mood so well. And they’re going to find out they were each planning on going to the other omg my heart!
tessafox chapter 32 . 4/20/2022
Okay, alright Jimmy. I love Sara too but you are taking it way too far you creepy stalker. Buddy, you don't have a chance!
ssygg chapter 33 . 4/20/2022
Gran trabajo, realmente de lo mejor que he leído.
Necesito saber que hay en el USB que le dió Jimmy a Sara