Reviews for All For You
daybydaysr chapter 29 . 4/17/2022
I’m just amazed at how you can go so deep on something so simple…the hand holding. So touching. Like Tessa says, it’s crazy how I can FEEL everything you write. Truly amazing! I don’t believe no one noticed them heating up on the couch after supper lol! I think Catherine would have noticed that. Make time slow down so we can enjoy this longer! Uuughh you’ll just have to keep writing haha
Gsrobsessed chapter 29 . 4/16/2022
Oh this is so exciting. I fall in love with them over and over again.
tessafox chapter 29 . 4/16/2022
Oh okay WOW. Wow. That was HOT. Steamy. I am not sure I have tasteful enough words appropriate enough for a review. Girl... this was AMAZING. Fire. I love the passion you write in their intimacies. I have been talking a lot about feeling all the emotions through your words, is it strange to say I felt this too? Yeah it probably is, but it should be taken as a complement and this is a safe place right my sisters? Seriously. Wow.

Well let me back track a bit. Griss thinking about holding Sara's hand. My heart. My whole heart is just thoroughly sated. I loved how in early seasons he was always touching her. And the times he would grab her hand. I have no doubt this is exactly why. Him just being free to be able to openly grab her hand and touch her now and his happiness at this put the biggest smile on my face. And yes, I feel it too. Right now, the hand holding is just not enough. Again, sorry if it is strange but I felt the desire across my body. The anticipation, I'm like GET INSIDE. The the crash of mom making dinner. Ohhh classic. It's like they are little eager teens and I enjoy it. That level of anticipation!

One of my many guilty pleasures with these two is fics when they are in public and just... wanting to be in private and being wildly distracted about this. Holy crap girl you wrote this perfectly. I just loved the cheeky eagerness of their quick little predinner rendezvous. As I sad hot and tastefully written where you can feel the love and passion these two have in just giving each other pleasure. It is beautiful to read the satisfaction they both get from pleasing each other.

Honestly, Sara is a cheeky little minx and I love it. I love just Griss having to sit through dinner right after with that on his mind. A little secret between the two. How people do not see, I do not know because I picture this a million times more fire than Time of Your Death (but yeah, I see you Catherine noticing eventually). Just the anticipation of them sitting in a group. I felt the touched on my leg in every single nerve. Oh goodness every movement just sending Griss spiraling. How many times can I say I love it? It is never enough! This chapter was SO GOOD. I love a flushed Griss & Sara. I love just feeling their naughty little thoughts. Time for everyone to go to bed now! They have things to get to!

Also have to mention: I love all the Easter eggs in this fic!

You just know how to floor me. Ending it with another heart wrenchingly amazing tear jerker "I'm doing it for her." Okay, alright. How am I suppose to recover from all these emotions at once?!

They are all my favourite but this is my favourite favourite chapter so far. You are outstanding!
uptondeanyeoman chapter 29 . 4/16/2022
Another attention holding chapter! You are really good at writing these scenarios! And fast too! waiting for another chapter asap! Getting used to reading one just before bedtime!
tessafox chapter 28 . 4/16/2022
Wow! I LOVED this. I loved the humour in it. DB & Catherine certainly had it easier than Griss. I absolutely adore Sara in every season. It is no secret Sara is my top fav but early CSI Sara was just golden with all the fire. I loved how Griss just let her mostly be her. Of course attempted to rein her in when he noticed her being self destructive (I mean we won't talk about S4ish when he was NOT super good at that and like giving her the ol' ignore) but I always loved how he just accepts everyone as they are. I love how he was standing up for her and finding a way to keep her on the case somehow. He certainly has also grown in knowing how she works and what she needs.

Okay, I know I've said before, I am not really one to cry in my RL. I am not but girl... you are making me tear up A LOT. The flashback to Dead Doll. Gris... being broken and lost. The hospital scene. Just heart crushing... but in a good way. You are incredible in how I can feel every emotion through your words. I felt like I was Nick or Catherine standing right there physically watching the love & relief unfold. Beautiful.

I love them comforting each other in all the way you write it. Their words of assurance. Ugh the growth of these two.

"When this is over, take me away" okay... alright. Where are the tissues/Kleenex?!

Well I love me an office make out session. Getting steamy and I'm here for it. The anticipation of them going home is something I am very much looking forward to (insert smirk). It could be an innocent cuddle... that's enough. I am simple. But I would certainly accept more. Whatever it is though. I am excited!
sofiaciccone90 chapter 29 . 4/16/2022
A great chapter of a wonderful story
tessafox chapter 27 . 4/16/2022
Echo my sister daybydaysr - I am loving protective Griss. He always has been a good protector (as much as you can protect independently bold Sara) but I love how he is so, I got my girl back and nothing is going to jeopardize that!

So if we can go back and film this as THE Immortality, that would be just great :) Loving this 'version'
mauricia Sisk chapter 29 . 4/16/2022
Oh girl, you just continue, chapter after chapter, to deliver a truly wonderful story. As I’ve said before, it just works on EVRY level. I’m already mourning its impending conclusion, while chomping at the bit for more as things unfold. I hope you’ve got something else in the works ‘cos I’m going to need to hear from you often. Love the intimacy and hunger they have for one another, but moreover, your development of their firm resolve to stay together. They’re no longer afraid or threatened by their need for one another: they’re done wasting time and living tormented and alone. I can’t tell you how utterly satisfying it is to my lil shippers heart to experience them saying “Yes! To us, and love, and together…unequivocally, yes”!
Fantastic read, great story development. More please.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/16/2022
Grissom and Sara need to have sex again lol
SPRAT2 chapter 28 . 4/16/2022
Sara's just made Gris's day wanting to go away. Hope they find Jimmy before he can more harm. This is great.
Gsrobsessed chapter 28 . 4/15/2022
Yes yes yes! Oh my this is so fantastic!
daybydaysr chapter 28 . 4/15/2022
The flashback to DD was so well implemented, worked really well. I love them making out and forgetting where they are lol! And how Grissom goes to bat for her, knowing she needs to work but also doing what he can to keep her safe…sigh. Beautiful chapter, as usual!
Mi78ssy chapter 28 . 4/15/2022
Really enjoying thus story!
uptondeanyeoman chapter 28 . 4/15/2022
Excellent! I really enjoy your writing & character studies! Can't wait for the next chapter and even though I want to follow this story to the end, I shall be really sorry when you finish it!
uptondeanyeoman chapter 27 . 4/14/2022
I find myself wanting to hold off reading more of the story until you put up three or so more chapters & I can sit & read them together instead one chapter at a time! However, it is difficult to know you have added another chapter & not read it right away! I must say I do enjoy the manner in which you tie together the various clues,characters & emotions in each scene! Well done indeed!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »