Reviews for All For You
sofiaciccone90 chapter 19 . 4/6/2022
This is yet another beautifully written chapter. I'm glad Sara has the comfort of Betty's motherly love. On the show Sara was so alone with her own pain after the divorce. I can't wait for Sara and Grissom to talk.
tessafox chapter 19 . 4/6/2022
This chapter is everything! It is stunning. It is filled with heartbreak, sweetness, tenderness (from afar), sorrow, and hope. Wow. It's hard to choose as each chapter is a true masterpiece but I think this is my favourite so far. Just beautiful. I am just in a beautiful and comfortable agony waiting for this conversation. My whole body is... tense... but in a good way! I promise. The build up is just everything I love in a story and your writing makes me actually... enjoy the wait.

The beginning just wrecked me. My heart and gut just... on the floor but filled with hope. It was gorgeously written. I could feel the greyness, the colour drain from Grissom's life. The hope when he reach the sea! Feeling his never dulling love for Sara!

Just the comfort of these two together, while in such an uncomfortable situation. You can just feel they are meant to be even though everything is not quite right. Him noticing every detail, the pulling the sleeves down... oh my heart. Wow, that is going to be a great read when/if Griss finds out what she is actually trying to hide under those sleeves and about Jimmy. Oh goodness me! LOVE IT ALL.

I am absolutely loving the relationship with Sara & Betty. I love how you have written how their relationship developed. For Sara to have such a loving mother figure to support her and for Betty to have Sara in Grissom's silliness and absence. My heart is SO full.

I also want to point out I had to read this before watching my CSI Vegas DVDs which arrived today. Your work is THAT GOOD. I am so excited to watch like no more than 2 seconds of them holding hands but I wanted to read this more because it is that brilliant!

I cannot wait for this convo! SO much love to you and this work. You are so talented!
van22114 chapter 19 . 4/6/2022
Ohhh, THIS! I'm dying! I felt my heart clench through this entire chapter! I think this was my favorite so far. It's getting better and better! I.m seriously at the edge of my seat waiting for that conversation between them. It's really great!
Gsrobsessed chapter 19 . 4/6/2022
Loving this so much!
Gsrobsessed chapter 1 . 4/6/2022
So great! I love your writing!
daybydaysr chapter 18 . 4/6/2022
This slow simmer between them is so yummy lol! I like the dialogue between Sara and Heather too, I think your representation of it is spot on. They understand each other but won’t ever really be friends. Can’t wait for the next chapter! Back under the same roof!
saccatk chapter 18 . 4/6/2022
This Chapter was intense. Love the story.
riverlover chapter 17 . 4/5/2022
Your story is wonderfully written. Forced me to read it as fast as I could because I wanted to know what happened next. I can't wait for the next installment.
van22114 chapter 18 . 4/5/2022
Aww… yes, I love that he waited for her. I know it’s wrong and all, but I’d be lying if I said that I’m not hoping Grissom gets his hands on Jimmy the Jerk. Can’t wait to see what happens next! You’re doing an awesome job keeping us at the edge of our seats! Keep up the great work!
tessafox chapter 18 . 4/5/2022
This whole chapter was amazing and deserves a lot of praise but I am left speechless with very few incoherent words or thoughts JUST at him rubbing her ring with his thumb - I'm gone. This entire interaction was so sweet. So palpable... the sweet love.

Yes, take him home!

Love this. Love you.
mauricia Sisk chapter 18 . 4/5/2022
This…is delicious! I’m so excited to see where you take us! Really nice plot twists and spectacular arc with GG noticing “the ring”. I’m hooked
sofiaciccone90 chapter 17 . 4/5/2022
Me here applauding Sara, she is amazing in this great chapter! Go Sara, kick the bastard Jimmy
Gsrobsessed chapter 18 . 4/5/2022
Yes! Awesome! You are amazing.
tessafox chapter 17 . 4/5/2022
JIMMY, I HAD MY EYE ON YOU, YOU WERE TROUBLE!

Ugh Sara! I love you so much. You keep that ring were it belong and you tell him! Hate this for our girl Sara but wow wow wow! This story is AMAZING!

You're a shining talent, sister! Thanks a million for this.
tessafox chapter 16 . 4/5/2022
Every chapter is just mind blowingly amazing work! Again, loving the additional context to Immortality with some OG laced in. I was always wondering who that person in LHK house was, did they ever actually explain it? I've watched Immortality 150 million times and do not remember... so THANK YOU.

Just here patiently but impatiently waiting for the friggin' explanation on the email and all the reasoning Grissom! I LOVE the anticipation though, I'm so hooked and eager for more!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »